Chapter 43

February

Soo Ra's POV:

Two months have passed and a lot of things had happened. Jin and Tae's birthdays, my pregnancy announcement and Yoongi and I finally found a place to live for the two of us, later on the three of us. Almost every furniture had their place at the house already.

Right now we just had to build a nursery for the baby. Almost everyone came to help us with the nursery because Yoongi had to do it by himself otherwise. I proposed to help them, but they al reject the offer. I knew I was already 5 months, but my belly wasn't so big yet. It was a bump, yes, but I could still move freely.

Instead of helping them, I made sure the guys were eating and drinking in the meantime. Only Tae, Jimin, Aera and Namjoon didn't came. I asked them why they couldn't come, but I only received strange excuses. Yet I didn't let it bother me.

"Guys! I have lunch!" I shouted and the guys responded with happy screams. I placed the bowls with noodles and vegetables at the table and took a seat myself. It was a simple, but nice meal for today. "Woah!! It smells great Soo Ra!" J-hope exclaimed and sat down.

"Indeed it does jagi, but shouldn't you eat something bit more healthier?" Yoongi asked me and I raised an eyebrow. "One bowl of noodles can't hurt you know." I responded to him. as time passed, Yoongi became more protective over me and the baby.

I know he wants the best for me and the baby and at first I found it cute. But as it became more, I found it rather annoying than sweet. But as I knew the message behind it, I kept quiet or I tried to give sneaky hints to stop, which of course he wouldn't catch.

"But I just want the best for you two." Yoongi cutely said. "I know, but a few weeks ago we had the 20 week ultrasound, and everything was fine." I told him and started to eat. "Yoongi-ah, since when did you became so soft?" Jin joked to Yoongi.

"Yah, just wait until you're expecting a kid." Yoongi responded with a laugh. "But first he needs a girlfriend though." Jungkook mocked back at Jin and everyone laughed. "Soo Ra, please tell us the gender already!" J-hope exclaimed happily.

"Hobi, I already said that I won't tell until the gender reveal party." I laughed at the ball of excitement he was. "But that's only in two days!" Hobi started to pout at me with puppy eyes. "You've waited for two weeks now, does two days really matter?" Yoongi replied to Hobi.

After we ate, the guys went back to work and I cleaned the dishes. A few minutes later, I went to check up on how the boys were doing. I walked inside the nursery and there was already a crib and a dresser.

Yoongi and J-hope were busy with a small bookcase and Jungkook was busy to install the baby carriage. Suddenly I heard a scream from Jin and I looked over to see that the door of the closet was too heavy for him alone, so I rushed over and carried it together with him.

Together we placed the door in the right position of the closet. But as I wanted to grab the second door with Jin, I heard an angry Yoongi. "Jagi, why are you lifting such a heavy door? I told you not to do heavy things." Yoongi said and I let out a little sigh before answering back.

"Yoongi, with Jin, I can easily lift this door. Please don't worry." I tried in vain. "Jagi, maybe you can look with Jungkook at the carriage. Then you'll know how it works." Yoongi proposed and against my will, I listened to him and went to Kookie instead.

- 2 days later

Finally everyone arrived at our apartment to celebrate our new home and to reveal the gender of our baby. Yoongi and I don't know what the gender will be either, so it's a surprise for everyone. And for this party, I put on a winter dress which showed off my little belly very well.

"Woahh, it's growing so fast!" Aera said as she greeted me and put her hand on my belly for a second. "Oh, Soo Ra...you're getting...fat." Jimin as he saw my baby bump. "Thanks Jimin, that'll boost my confidence." Laughed at him, but he could laugh as well.

As everyone stood around us in a circle, we got the huge balloon that was filled with blue or pink confetti. Yoongi and I grabbed each a needle to pop the balloon. Everyone started to count down for us. "3! 2! 1! NOW!" everyone shouted and we stabbed the balloon.

As soon as it popped, a huge explosion of pink confetti followed and everyone cheered. I immediately jumped into Yoongi's arms and we hugged each other tightly. I was so damn happy to have a baby girl together with the love of my life.

"WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A GIRL!!" I shouted and I received a bright, gummy smile from Yoongi. He put me down again and kissed me on my lips. "I love you jagi. And this little girl of us." Yoongi smiled from ear to ear, just as I did. "I love us too."

Our little happy moment was broken by Aera's voice. "Everyone, since we were gathered together today, we added an extra party secretly." Aera started and I looked confused at Yoongi, who looked as confused as I was.

"Dear Yoongi and Soo Ra, we secretly organised a baby shower for you and brought some presents for you and your little jelly!" Aera exclaimed and I looked at her bamboozled. "But..but how?!" I managed to ask.

"Doesn't matter. Now both of you get seated and enjoy this day!" We listened to her instructions and took a seat on the couch together. "Did you all knew?!" Yoongi asked the members and they all nodded.

"Since when did you became so good at keeping secrets?" I asked the group and they just laughed it off. "Believe me if I say it wasn't easy." Tae said with his rectangular smile. Taking turns, we opened the gifts we got from everyone.

"Awwhh!! Yoongi! Look how adorable this is!" I exclaimed as I showed him the plush toy we got from Aera. "Our girl would love it!" Yoongi responded sweetly and opened Jin's gift next. "Really hyung? Why am I not surprised that this was you?" Yoongi said as he showed me the gift from Jin.

It was a self-designed, white bodysuit with big coloured letters that spelled; 'A NEW ARMY IS BORN'. I let out a laugh and thanked Jin for his sweet, funny gift. As the day went by, we received a lot of baby stuff and toys and thanked everyone for making this day unforgettable.

"Aera, is that why you gave such lame excuses that you couldn't come to help with the nursery?" I asked Aera when the rest left, except for the boys and her. "Yeah...sorry for that. We had to arrange the last details." Aera apologised. "It's forgiven, you all made this an unforgettable day!" I thanked her and gave her an hug.

"Yoongi hyung, did you both thought about names already?" Namjoon asked him. "Ani, we agreed that we would decide a name at the moment she's born. When we see her, I'm sure a beautiful name would pop up." Yoongi said with a cracked voice, which got me surprised.

"Jagi, are you getting emotional now?" I asked him sweetly. "No..." he denied but I could see he was moved as he thought about the birth of our child. Well, I wouldn't lie if I said I was moved by the thought as well.

"How cute, our savage Yoongi hyung turned into a softy!" Tae said and Yoongi opened his mouth to respond, but Jin got in between. "Yes Yoongi, I know we need to wait to have this to understand you, thanks." Jin said, referring to a few days ago and everyone laughed. For the rest of the night we celebrate it with this small group and enjoyed it to the last minute.