Chapter 36

Soo Ra's POV:

It's finally Saturday and Aera and I are moving my last few items from my old apartment. "But tell me, how was it?" Aera asked for the millionth time. "Yah, you asked me earlier and you didn't get an answer, so now neither." I firmly said.

"Jebaaalll??" Aera tried again. "Fine." finally I gave in, just to get rid of her nagging. "But I'll only tell little details." I added. "Good enough. Now tell." Aera looked at me with full attention. "It was really romantic and sweet."

"And?" Aera wanted me to continue. "It hurt a little, but Yoongi was really careful with me." I said while staring dreamingly. "Yeah, tell that to you bite mark." Aera mocked me. "Aish. I'm trying to cover it up, but I don't have much make-up." I explained.

"I can clear that for you if you want to?" Aera suggested. "That would be great, thanks." I responded. "But what did you think of our joke?" Aera was talking about her and JK's idea to put condoms inside my suitcase.

"When I saw it, I laughed because I finally knew what you mean by that statement when we left." I said while rolling my eyes. "Your very welcome. Because of us, you had your first time." Aera said proudly.

"Well, not exactly, cuz we chose to do so." I replied. "But maybe Yoongi thought about it the whole time because he saw that box?" Aera kept joking about the situation. "Aish. We got more of those intimate moments, but Yoongi wasn't ready yet." I stated to Aera.

"How much of that package did you use?" Aera shamelessly asked and I looked at her indignantly. "Like I would tell you that!" I exclaimed. "Do you still have that box?" Aera kept hearing me out. "Ani!" I shouted out of little annoyance but then my eyes widened, knowing that I made a mistake by saying that.

"WHAT? What happened to innocent Soo Ra?!" Aera yelled at me. "It's nothing, okay?" I tried to shut her down, without success. "It's not nothing. You guys used the whole box within 5 nights! And it contained THREE of those packages!" Aera yelled.

"Yah! Keep it quiet." I quickly scanned my surroundings, making sure no one heard Aera since we were at our van to put my boxes with stuff inside it. "Alright, alright." Aera finally kept quiet.

"Thanks." I said while placing the last box inside the van. "Do you got everything?" Aera asked me and I nodded. "Yes, I left the keys and it's fully empty now." I answered. "Then I'll be going, it's already 5pm. I need to prepare everything at the noraebang." Aera said and we both separated our ways.

-

Finally it was 7pm and I arrived at the restaurant which contained a noraebang. I was told to arrive together with Namjoon and Jungkook, because they wanted to surprise us. Namjoon and Jungkook were already waiting for me outside. "Annyeong guys!" I greeted them.

"Hey Soo Ra. Shall we go in now?" Namjoon asked and held the door open so we could walk in. "Annyeonghaseyo, did you made a reservation?" a young man asked us friendly. "Our friends reserved a private room for 9 people." Jungkook told the guy.

"Ah yes, please follow me." The guy smiled and walked ahead until he reached a large door which he opened for us. "Gamsahabnida." I thanked the guy and walked inside the dark room, staying behind Namjoon and Jungkook.

Suddenly we saw a big pie with a huge number of candles light up the dark space and voices gathered around the table singing the birthday song. While they were singing for us, I looked at the big pie which was standing on the table. It was probably to heavy to carry.

Together with Namjoon and Jungkook I blew out the candles and made a quick wish while the rest clapped for us. "Thank you guys!" I greeted them as the lights turned back on. "Happy birthday jagi!" Yoongi took me in his arms and kissed me intensely.