Chapter 11

3RD person's POV:

"Weren't we a bit too harsh for him?" Jin asked. "I'll go to talk to him." J-hope said. "No, leave him, he will come back." Namjoon said. "And besides, I don't really think he wants to see your face right now Hoseok hyung."

"Let's clean the table and go to the living room." Taehyung suggested. After cleaning, the boys took place at the living room and watched a k-drama which was on TV. Suddenly they heard footsteps getting closer and Yoongi stood in front of his dongsaengs and hyung.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you guys." Yoongi apologised. "Ani hyung, we should apologise, we went a bit too far." Jimin said as well. "Gwenchana? Your eyes are swollen." Jin noticed he cried.

"Mhm. Gwenchana." Yoongi mumbled. "I can see you're not okay. Please talk hyung." Tae said with worry in his voice. "We are worried about you hyung. You know you can talk to us." Namjoon added.

"Well, you didn't left me a lot of choice since you exposed me." Yoongi said with a little smile. "So what's going on with you and Soo Ra noona? I thought you two were really close." Jungkook asked.

"Before I tell the story, I need to know one thing." Yoongi looked over to Hoseok before continuing. "Do you really like Soo Ra? You seemed pretty close lately." "Yoongi hyung, we're just friends. I do like her, but in a friendly way." Hoseok explained.

"Really?" Yoongi sighed out of relief. "Yes, really." Hoseok confirmed. "Now, please tell us what is bothering you." Jin said. "Well, from the first time we met her, I was attracted to her. And when we got to know her more, I even fell harder for her." Yoongi began telling.

"I really wanted to ask her out on an official date, but then I accidently eavesdropped a conversation between Soo Ra and Aera." Yoongi told them exactly what they said to each other. "So that's why I was so upset that night and went straight to my room."

"We understand now. But why were you so distant to her last weeks?" Jin said. "I tried to forget her and erase my feelings for her but..." "But it backfired, didn't it hyung?" Jungkook finished Yoongi's sentence. "Yeah, it did." Yoongi confirmed.

"I understand it must be scary, but why running away instead of trying at the very least?" Namjoon asked. "Different reasons. First, I'm scared that she doesn't see me the same way as I do." Yoongi explained. "But that must not be so hard to find out." J-hope said. J-hope wished he could tell him what he knew, but he promised to Soo Ra to keep it a secret.

"I know, but that brings me to second; she said she didn't have time and didn't want a boyfriend right now." Yoongi continued. "I doubt the meaning of it. Maybe she wants a boyfriend, but she might be dealing her own fears of it." Jin tried to explain.

"There must be more Yoongi. What does really scares you most?" Namjoon asked. "IF Soo Ra likes me and IF we would be dating, I'm afraid she can't handle the hate of sasaengs." Yoongi continued. "You know how hard it was for Aera to be accepted."

"Yes, Aera had a hard time. It was also painful for me to watch when I couldn't do much." Namjoon sighed, thinking back of that time. "See, I don't want that for Soo Ra. She doesn't deserve that." Yoongi said.

"That's true hyung, but it also took the bond and relationship between Aera and me to a whole new level." Namjoon said to make Yoongi more optimistic. Yoongi looked at Namjoon with a bit disbelief. Taehyung noticed that. "Yoongi hyung, Soo Ra is a very strong and fierce woman. She can withstand anything. Especially with you by her side."

"I don't know guys." Yoongi sighed. "Don't get down. We will have your back. And I swear Aera can support Soo Ra, since she knows what it's like." Jimin said with a sweet smile. "Alright. But where do I start?" Yoongi asked the guys in despair.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't ask her on a date directly." Jin said mischievous. "Then what do I do?" Yoongi looked at Jin. "Sneak her into a date. Just text her that you want to meet her. Then take her to a special place and make it an unforgettable night." Jin said with a satisfied smile.

"Yeah, that might work. I'll text her to settle a date for that." Yoongi's face lit up by the thought of making Soo Ra feel special. "Do you want to help me arranging this date guys?" Yoongi asked while blushing a bit. "OF COURSE!" they all shouted.

-

After setting up a plan for the date night, it was already late. "Thank you guys, for everything." Yoongi said sincerely. "No problem hyung. You can always come to us." Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"I'll go text her then. Do you really think she will like it?" Yoongi asked a bit insecure. "Believe me hyung, she will love it. Believe me!" J-hope said with a smirk. "Alright then. Have a good night guys!" Yoongi said before going to his room to sleep.

"Goodnight Yoongi-ah."

"Nighty hyung."

"Sweet dreams."

"GO DREAM OF SOO RA!!!" Jimin shouted behind him, laughing. Getting a glare from Yoongi.

-

Yoongi's POV:

The next morning I grabbed my phone and searched through my contacts until I saw Soo Ra's name.

Me: Good morning!!😊 Did you sleep well? Sorry I didn't talk to you lately, I was pretty busy. Mianhae!☹

Soo Ra-shii: Morning Yoongi!😊 Unfortunately I worked a bit late, so I didn't got a lot of sleep. And it's okay, I'm happy again that you talk to me! 😊

Me: Please make sure you take a good rest okay? Don't overdo yourself.

Soo Ra-shii: I'll do my best. But work got me a bit stressed already. ☹

Me: Maybe I can take your stress away? 😉

Soo Ra-shii: Uhh...what do you mean by that?!

Me: Aish, don't think like that. You perv woman. 😂

Soo Ra-shii: Alright, sorry hihi. Then what do you want to do?

Me: After dance practice Friday, we can hang at the studio for a bit. You can teach me some extra steps, but we'll also have fun. Sounds good? 😉

Soo Ra-shii: Great!! I'll see you later this week for practice. Byee!! 😊

Me: Alright!! Take care!! 😊