Chapter 25

Soo Ra's POV:

"Oh my god....." I stared in full shock at my apartment door. It was smashed with dozens of eggs and the shells laid scattered on the floor in front of my door. This was easy to clean, but the text on my door didn't seem to.

"BREAK UP WITH OUR MIN YOONGI OR WE'LL BREAK MORE" The characters were written with permanent marker. Which meant hours of scrubbing it to get it cleaned up. But the most important question was; how did they find me for god's sake?!

And do I need to tell this to HYBE?  Well, it was a hard threat, but I didn't think it would be necessary to tell HYBE straight away. But do I tell Yoongi? It was a question I couldn't answer yet. So I decided to clean my door first.

I got inside and put my bags to the side. I head to my kitchen to get a bucket, water with soap, a grinding sponge and a garbage bag for the eggshells. I walked to my door and started scrubbing.

After an hour of scrubbing and cleaning, I finally finished at 1am. Suddenly something hit me. I almost forgot I promised Yoongi to text him when I got home safely. I quickly took my phone from my bag and unlocked the screen.

I saw he already texted me a few times and I got a missed call.

My Sugar: (00:04) Are you home already? 😊

My Sugar: (00:20) Is everything okay?

My Sugar: (00:41) Jagi? What is going on? Are you sleeping already?

Me: (01:06)Mianhae jagi, I got home safely, but I must have slept a bit when I laid down. I'm fine. 😊

I choose to not tell him, even though I promised him. I didn't want to bother him since this must be a one time thing.

My Sugar: Good to hear from you, I got worried a lot. But go to sleep if you're tired.

Me: I will jagi. But you must rest as well. See you tomorrow? 😊

My Sugar: I'll go to sleep as well. I hope I can come tomorrow, I have a busy schedule. 😊

Me: Goodnight Yoongi 😊

My Sugar: Sweet dreams jagi. 😊

I put my phone down and went to my bedroom. I changed into my pyjamas and got off to dreamland.

-

"N....no....don't...." "AAAAAHH" I shouted and sat straight at my bed, with sweat on my whole body. I got a nightmare about sasaengs trying to hurt me and beating me up. I got out off bed and went to the bathroom to get rid of the sweat.

After doing so, I went back to bed and tried to get some sleep again, since I had a few hours before my alarm would sound. Unfortunately, my head couldn't stop thinking about the sasaengs.

For about two hours I tried hard to sleep again, but nothing would work. I looked at my alarm to see it was already 5:30am. Knowing I couldn't sleep again, I put on a small light and took a book from the shelf and started reading.

If I wasn't able to sleep, I could better do something to ease my mind and make time pass more quickly.

-

Yoongi's POV:

"Hyung?" I looked over to the one who called me, seeing it was Namjoon. "Are you going with us or are you off to Soo Ra?" Namjoon asked. I looked at my phone screen to see the time. It was already 8:30pm and I didn't ate yet.

"I'm going to Soo Ra, since we need to be working from 9am tomorrow morning." I said and decided for myself that I would eat something at Soo Ra's place. "Alright hyung, see you tomorrow." Jimin said, who seemed to overheard our conversation.

"See you all tomorrow guys!" I said and made my way out to the car. Meanwhile I texted Soo Ra that I would be at hers within 15 minutes. As I stepped inside the car, I felt my phone vibrate, letting me know I had a text.

I looked at my screen to see a text from Soo Ra which said that it was fine. After a short ride, I arrived at Soo Ra's place. As we were more and more often spending the nights together, I had a few extra clothes at her place, and for her idem dito.

Reaching her door, I knocked and waited for her to open it. Soon I hear footsteps coming closer. "Hi jagi!" Soo Ra smiled and pecked me on my lips as she opened the door. "Hey Soo Ra." I greeted back and answered her little kiss.

We walked towards the living room and got seated. I noticed Soo Ra being a bit slow and a bit pale. "Jagi, are you okay? You look tired." I asked. "Yeah...I'm fine. I just couldn't sleep very well last night." Soo Ra smiled with a tired face.

"What happened?" I asked with a bit more worry. "Don't know. But there is nothing to worry about." Soo Ra answered. "If you say so. I hope you will sleep better since I'm here now." I said with a smile.

"Tonight will be better I guess." Soo Ra said with a weak smile. "Shall we rest and watch a bit TV before going to sleep?" I suggested. "Good idea. Did you have dinner yet?" Soo Ra asked. "No, but I have ramyeon with me, so I can make it here." I replied.

"Go make your ramyeon, I'll look for a nice program to watch on TV." Soo Ra proposed. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. When the noodles were done I walked back to the living room.

As I entered I saw Soo Ra almost falling asleep on the couch. "Jagi, please go to sleep if you're tired so badly." I said to her as I put my bowl on the table. "Ani, I'll wait for you to finish your noodles." Soo Ra firmly said.

I shrugged my shoulders and got seated on the floor in front of the table so I could eat decently. Soo Ra took her spot on the couch again and we both watched TV silently. After finishing ramyeon, I stood up to get the bowl to the kitchen.

Yet my eyes landed on Soo Ra, who was fallen asleep at the sofa. I smiled at her cute way of sleeping. I quickly took the bowl to the kitchen and put it on the counter. That would be cleaned tomorrow morning.

I silently walked over to her and lifted her up as careful as possible, trying not to wake her. as I held her in my arms, I walked over to the bedroom and laid her down on her bed and put a blanket over her.

It was helpful that she was wearing her pj's already. Not that I didn't want to get her dressed, but I didn't want to touch her like that as I didn't know she would be okay with it. As I changed into my pants as well, I switched the light and got next to her in bed.

I turned over so I would face her and caressed her sleeping face carefully. "Jagi..." Soo Ra suddenly said and snuggled up close to me. I put my arm around her and closed my own eyes as well.

"Goodnight, jagi." I whispered. how am I so lucky to have you? It was my last thought before falling asleep with a smile.