Chapter 35

Yoongi's POV:

As we were in the van on our way back to the dorm, I kept thinking about the past days I spent with the love of my life. I though about the fun moments, but also our first time. For me, it was such a beautiful and loving night. That's why we repeated it a few times...

When the van arrived we stepped out and got our suitcases. With our hands intertwined we walked to BTS's dorm. I put the key inside the lock and opened the door. Next thing I knew I was greeted with a lot of noises and hugs.

"Welcome back guys!" How was your vacation?" "Did you had fun?" Everyone had questions. "Guys, calm down. We'll tell you everything if we can sit down." Soo Ra said and the rest agreed and took a seat at the living room.

"So did you use them?" Jungkook asked while looking at us with a smirk. "Used what kookie?" I asked him being confused. "I think Soo Ra knows the answer." Aera said with her eyes locked on Soo Ra.

I looked at Soo Ra who had turned crimson red by now. Then it hit me. "So it was the idea of you both to do that?!" I shouted at Jungkook and Aera. Jungkook and Aera gave each other a high five and laughed their asses off, while the rest looked confused.

"What are you talking and laughing about?" Namjoon looked weirdly to his girlfriend. "Yeah, let us laugh as well!" Jin added. "I'll tell you. They thought they would be funny if they put condoms inside our suitcase." I explained and the guys looked at me in an awe before breaking into loud laughter.

For a few moments the laughter held on, but they finally stopped. "But now there only rests the big question." Aera said. "And that's whether you used them or not." Jungkook added. With everyone staring at us and seeing Soo Ra being shy, I took the word.

"And why would we tell you that?" I asked back. "Well, actually we know it already." Jimin said. "But how?" I asked confused. "Seeing the little bite mark on Soo Ra's neck told us enough already." Namjoon responded.

"What?!" Soo Ra shouted and covered her neck. "Sweety, please cover it better if you don't want anyone to notice." Aera explained to Soo Ra and when she got shy again I put an arm around her to comfort her.

"Ahhww look at that. Aren't they sweet?" Taehyung happily said seeing us like this. "Can we stop now please guys, Soo Ra is getting a bit uncomfortable now while 6 guys want to know about our sex life." I told them and they quit teasing.

"Another topic, isn't it your birthday also within a week and a half?" J-hope looked over to Soo Ra while asking the question. "The 15th indeed." Soo Ra answered. "Since we barely celebrated Jungkook's birthday, why don't we throw a party for the three of you?" J-hope suggested.

"You mean for JK, Namjoon hyung and Soo Ra?" Taehyung asked. "Why not, 3 party's into one!" Jimin exclaimed. "Everyone agrees?" Namjoon looked around the whole group for permission and everyone nodded.

"Who will do the preparations?" Jin asked. "I will!" Aera shouted as first. "I'll help her." J-hope added. "When shall we throw the party?" I asked the guys and girls. "How about next Saturday? We're all free in the evening and Sunday we have a late schedule." Namjoon proposed.

"Alright. Let's do this!!" Jimin shouted enthusiastically. "If were done, I want to unpack my stuff if you guys don't mind." Soo Ra said and stood up. "I'll do the same." I raised from my seat and followed Soo Ra.

-

I closed my suitcase and put it away after finishing unpacking. Suddenly my phone rang and the ID said it was manager Sejin. I quickly picked up the phone and greeted Sejin. "Mhm..alright. We'll be there in 10 minutes." I said and hung up the phone.

"Do you guys need to come to HYBE?" Soo Ra asked me. "Ani. He wants us to come." I answered her. "But wae?" Soo Ra wanted to know. "He wouldn't tell me, but it'll be clear if we leave now." I said and we both left after telling the rest.

"Annyeong manager Sejin." I bowed and walked inside the office while Soo Ra did the same. We took a seat and Sejin started to talk. "It won't be a bad talk, don't worry. But we have a small problem."

"What is the problem?" I was still confused what this was all about. "Unfortunately, Soo Ra isn't able to live at her new apartment." We listened carefully while Sejin went on. "Someone bid a lot higher." Soo Ra interrupted Sejin before he could say more.

"But you already got the apartment for me?" Sejin let out a sigh before explaining. "Kind of. We just needed to sign the contract with you, but it was an offer they probably couldn't turn down, so we lost it. I'm very sorry Soo Ra."

"I think I can live in my old apartment." Soo Ra told Sejin. "No way you're going back there. It's not safe for you." I quickly got in between. "Soo Ra, we thought we had cleared everything, so your old apartment is already sold to someone. You just need to pick up your stuff and your furniture." Sejin spoke.

"But where do I need to live now?" Soo Ra hopelessly said. "We can bring your furniture to a paid and secured storage. At our costs of course." Sejin said. "Alright, but isn't their anything else out there for me to live in?" I asked.

"It's either expensive or not secured enough." I let everything what Sejin said sink in for a minutes until an idea came to mind. "Sejin-nim, I know we're just a few months together now, but is there any possibility that Soo Ra can live with us? Like Aera?" I almost begged to Sejin.

"Mm....I really need to think about that." Sejin answered but I already got statements ready. "Our building is the best secured building throughout Seoul and she'll be living with us, so everyone can watch her."

"I'm not a baby!" Soo Ra gave me a glare. "It's not that you're a baby, but even when we are gone, you'll have Aera by your side. It would make me feel better to know that." I explained to Soo Ra.

"What do you think of this idea?" Sejin asked seriously while looking at Soo Ra. "I think it would be a great idea. I would feel better too, knowing I'll be going home to 7 guys who will do anything for my safety."

"I know it's a big deal, but please think about it manager-nim." I tried to beg a little bit. After a long pause, Sejin spoke again. "Alright. I'll give it a try. But as soon as I notice Soo Ra being put in harm in any sort of way, we will look for an apartment for her." Sejin finally said.

Speechless I looked at Soo Ra and she looked just as surprised at me. "Thank you a lot manager-nim." I bowed a little bit as I was still sitting. "Thank you Sejin-nim, this really means a lot to me." Soo Ra also thanked Sejin.

"Now that is settled, you may return to the dorm. Soo Ra, you have three weeks to sort out your stuff. We will sent a truck to pick up your furniture." Sejin said while holding the door for us. "Thank you. I will begin as soon as possible." Soo Ra spoke before we left the building.

When we got outside of the building, Soo Ra suddenly jumped inside my arms. "I'm so happy to live with you!" Soo Ra exclaimed and kissed me on my mouth. "I'm so happy you will be safe at our dorm and that you'll be sleeping next to me every night." I said smiling brightly before kissing her again.