Chapter 23

Soo Ra's POV:

*RINGGGGGG* finally after waiting for 45 min, Yoongi arrived. I opened the door and greeted him. "FOOD!!" I screamed excitedly and grabbed the bag and put it on the table. I looked over to Yoongi, who stood at the doorway with a surprised look.

"What?" I asked him. "So food is now more worth then greeting your boyfriend?" he asked with a offended tone. I noticed he acted it so I played along. "Of course, this food is just for now, I got you my whole life."

Yoongi looked at me wonderingly. "Well, I guess that's kind off true." He nudged his shoulders and got seated next to me. I already packed out everything, seeing he brought gimbap and bulgogi.

"Anyway, hi jagi!" I planted a kiss on his cheeks out of sudden, which made him blush a little. "Aish, focus on your food." Yoongi said. "Grumpy much?" I asked with a grin. "Yeah, you didn't greet me. So I'll get my payback." Yoongi said while starting to eat.

"Really? How?" I asked curiously. "Just wait and see." Yoongi smirked. "Fine." I shrugged, grabbed chopsticks and started eating. "I LOVE bulgogi!" I exclaimed, taking a bite of the roasted beef.

After we were done eating, I put my wooden chopsticks on my plate and put it on the table. I leaned back and relieved a sigh. "What is it Soo Ra?" Yoongi looked at me. "I'm so full from all the food." I said while a burp escaped through my mouth.

"Excuse me!" I quickly said. "I'm beginning to ask what kind of girlfriend I'm having, you know?" Yoongi grinned. "WAE?" I offendedly shouted. "She's teasing me, doesn't greet me and is nasty." Yoongi said.

"Aish, I'm not THAT bad." I crossed my arms and pouted. "Really? Then go do something good and useful." Yoongi smirked. "Like what?" I hesitantly looked at him. "Go do the dishes while I'll watch TV." Yoongi said with a satisfied smile.

I raised an eyebrow but still gave in. "Fine, I'll clean." I picked all of the used plates and went to my kitchen. I put the plates on the counter and made soapy water. When the sink was full with water, I started to rinse the dishes.

While being busy with the dishes, I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. I obliquely looked at him and smiled before getting back to the dishes. "I could really see you doing this every time we eat." Yoongi smirked and rested his head on my shoulder.

"HA. You'd wish." I reacted. "It was worth a try anyway." Yoongi laughingly said. "Can't deny that." I said. Yoongi then let go of me and hopped onto the counter. "And you say I am rude..." I said to him with a raised eyebrow.

"But I'm allowed to." Yoongi childishly said. "And who gave you the permission, if I may ask?" I said with a smile. "Me." Yoongi gave me the short answer. "Well, if you brake anything, YOU can go to my landlord." I replied.

"Lucky for you, I'm not as clumsy as Namjoon." Yoongi said. I took a towel and started to dry the plates. "Give it to me. I'll put them away when you've dried them." Yoongi stuck out his hand for me to pass the plates.

After we've done the dishes, we got back to the living room and took place at the sofa. "Shall we watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure, but first I want to ask you something." Yoongi replied. "What is it?" I asked.

"Tell me how your day was." Yoongi smiled at me sweetly. "It was fine. I worked on my laptop and tried to create a part for a new dance." I answered. "Good to hear. What about the media?" Yoongi said with a slight worry in his voice.

"Media?" I frowned at him, not knowing what he meant. "Did you get a lot of comments yet? Like from fans and sasaengs." Yoongi explained. "Oh, that. I don't really know actually." I simply said.

"What do you mean, you don't know?" Yoongi looked at me confused. "In the morning I saw a few comments, love and hate comments. But I turned off my phone so I could work and I still didn't check up." I said.

"Does it bother you?" Yoongi asked. "Ani. I just ignore them. I find them silly and it doesn't bring any value for me to read them." I honestly said, yet I couldn't deny that some comments were really mean as hell.

"I'm really glad to hear that. Please tell me if they start to bother you." Yoongi smiled at me. "I will. But you don't have too, jagi. I can care for myself." I secured him, yet he didn't look convinced.

"It's not bad that you see it that way. I'm like that too. But I also admit that there are moments when I can't take it anymore." Yoongi spoke. "I know. Please don't worry." I smiled and stroke his hair.

He took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. "I will always worry about you. I even did when we were on bad terms. But just promise me you will come to me when you can't take it anymore?" Yoongi looked me in my eyes deeply.

"I promise jagi." I leaned in for a kiss and he reacted instantly. He pushed his sweet and soft lips against mine. It was a tender, but passionate kiss. Then he let go of me and I noticed his lips got a bit plump from the deep kiss.

"Now, let's cuddle and watch a movie, okay?" Yoongi asked. I nodded and choose a movie to watch. I inserted the disc and pressed the button to play the movie. When it started I took a blanket and laid down next to Yoongi.

I made sure the blanket was spread upon both of us and leaned with my body against his. He wrapped his arm around me which gave me more warmth. "Soo Ra..." Yoongi said and I hummed.

"I love you very much." Yoongi said, which kept me blushing when he would say it. "I love you very much too." I said back and curled up even more to him. How did this man ever happen to me?!