Chapter 19

June

Soo Ra's POV:

It's been two days since Aera and I came back from Daegu. Right now I'm at the rooftop of the building where BTS's apartment is. It already started to get dark up here. The reason I'm here at this time, is because Aera will get Yoongi here with an excuse so I can speak to him.

He could be here any minute. I felt nervous and got sweaty palms. Being here at the rooftop reminded me of the fairy tale like night. I really hoped Yoongi and I could make up. But I think I must be happy if he even took time to listen to me.

Suddenly I heard the elevator open and saw Yoongi stepping out. At first he didn't noticed me, but not long after his eyes met mine. I saw him mumble before walking over to me. "Why did Aera led me here with an excuse?" He asked directly.

"I...I wasn't sure if you would want to talk to me...please don't hate me." I said, hanging my head low out of a little shame. "I don't hate you." I was a bit relieved to hear this short answer from him. "But it doesn't say that I like speaking to you." Yoongi said.

"I understand that, but please hear me out. I don't expect you to say or do anything." I said while Yoongi nodded at me. I took a deep breath before I spoke. "First, I'm very sorry for the way I've been to you. I was stupid for not letting you explain."

"Yeah, you were stupid indeed." Yoongi shortly commented. "Yeah, so, I was also foolish for not believing you. I don't know why I ever doubted at you when I even trusted you with my full life story." I could barely look him in the eyes out of guilt.

"I think I acted that way cause I was shocked and wanted to protect my feelings from getting hurt." Yoongi only looked at me without saying anything, so I continued. "But three days ago, in Daegu, I saw the news reaction from Big Hit." I paused before I said more.

"I even talked a lot with my aunt and Aera. Them and the news together gave me new sights on things and I started thinking." I said and Yoongi only nodded again. "So please forgive my apology when you're ready..." I asked.

"Maybe, I need some time. Thanks for explaining and the apology." Yoongi said and he turned around. "I understand." I sighed. "Bye Soo Ra, goodnight." He said, but before he left, I called to him. "Yoongi-ah....take your time, but please.....I can't bear to lose you again...."

For a second I thought to see a relieve on his face, but I could've imagined it. The elevator doors closed and I was left alone again. I felt a slight relief that I could tell what I wanted to say to him. From now on, it was all up to him.

After 10 minutes I left the building as well, having Aera waiting for me in her car. "How was it?" Aera asked me as I got into the car. "He spoke with few words. I said what I wanted to say, so now it's up to him." I said. "Let's cheer you up with a movie, I'll sleep over for tonight." Aera said and drove off to my place.

-

Few days later

Within 3 days, BTS had their Anniversary Festa with ARMY's. The past few days it was going steady between Yoongi and me. We only saw each other with dance practices and talked professionally, but at least he didn't ignore me anymore.

Even though he spoke, he never came to me to say something about my apology. I knew he needed time and that he was busy being an idol. Yet I became more and more impatient with the day.

Although I had the urge to go to him and ask about it, I still didn't, because I knew that would work the opposite way. I would even lose him more. Aera gave me the advise to wait a week before walking up to him, and so I followed it.

-

Yoongi's POV:

"Alright guys, great job for today! You're finished." I heard Soo Ra say after we finished our dance. The past few days I've been thinking a lot about her apology. At first I found it hard to forgive her. She hurt my trust a lot.

But as the days went by, I started to forgive her. It also didn't really help seeing her everyday here at HYBE. I realised day by day I loved her a lot. I really wanted to talk to her, but I didn't got the chance to do so.

Being an idol means a lot of busy days, especially with our Festa coming up in three days. Instead of talking to her one of these days, I found a better idea. But before making it able, I needed to talk to the guys first.

"Thanks for training today!" "Have a good night!" "I'll see you tomorrow Soo Ra!" I heard them say to Soo Ra when she was about to leave. BTS and I agreed to stay around the studio for a bit more. After drinking we took place on the floor with the seven of us.

"Ah, I really can't wait to see ARMY in a few days!" J-hope exclaimed. "Same for me! I've missed them so much!" Jimin added. "I can't wait to show ARMY this handsome face again." Jin said while making a seductive face, which made everyone laugh.

"Yah hyung, you're not the only one with an handsome face!" Jungkook said. "Yah! I'm the one and only World Wide Handsome you know?!" Jin said, acting offended. "You mean World Wide Horrible?!" Taehyung made fun of Jin.

Jin looked angry at Tae and to his water bottle. The cap was already removed from the bottle and Jin threw the water towards Taehyung. But Tae reacted quickly and moved aside, landing on Jungkooks lap.

But unfortunately I sat nearby Taehyung and most of the water splashed onto me. "YAH!!" I shouted and everyone looked shocked at me, but a second after everyone was laughing their asses off. "Aish, these guys." I sighed with a smile and got a towel to dry myself.

"Mianhae Yoongi-ah." Jin said while still laughing. "Yeah yeah, whatever." I responded. The rest were talking loudly through each other. Suddenly Namjoon turned to me. "Hyung, I see you and Soo Ra are talking a bit?"

"We do, but we keep it to professional stuff." I answered. "But what about her apology? Aren't you going to forgive her yet?" J-hope said. I saw more heads turning my way, waiting for my answer. "The last few days I couldn't. But I do feel better about it now."

"Great to hear!" Jin said and I nodded. "When I see her glances to you, I know she's waiting for you to come to her." Jimin said. "True, I talked a bit with Soo Ra yesterday and she really turned 180 degrees about her behaviour." J-hope explained.

"I believe so too." I replied. "Then when are you going to talk to her?" Taehyung asked. "I..." I couldn't finish my sentence cause Jungkook interrupted me. "Hyung, when are you asking her to be your girlfriend?!"

"Aish Jungkookie, let hyung be!" Jimin said with a smile. The thought of Soo Ra being my girlfriend came to my mind for a second and made me smile wide. "Hyung? Earth to hyung?" I suddenly came out of my thought when Namjoon snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Dreaming about someone?" Jimin grinned. "Or thinking about someTHING with someone?" Jungkook smirked. Everybody looked at him weirdly. "Don't have such dirty thoughts kookie." J-hope said while pushing Jungkook playfully.

"Who raised him to be such a pervert?" Namjoon asked in the group. "Well I think he has a lot of viruses at his computer too....like you Joonie." I smirked. "Yah hyung!" Namjoon said while turning red all over his face.

"Anyway, back to the question in the first place. When are you going to talk to Soo Ra?" Jin brought everyone back to sense again after everyone laughed with tears. "Well, I have an idea, but I do need help from all of you guys." I answered.

"Sure, what do we need to do?" J-hope asked with a questionable face. "It must be a secret to the staff, otherwise I can't do it." I said mischievously. "Do what hyung?" Jimin asked curiously.

"I need it to be a surprise for Soo Ra, so mouth shut okay?" I looked everyone penetrating in the eye. "Hyung, we even keep our albums and stuff hidden, so don't worry." Taehyung said to be secure. "Now tell us!" Jimin squealed. I nodded and explained my plan.

"I think Soo Ra would definitely like that!" Jin said enthusiastically. "Thanks that I can count on you guys." I said to them. "Of course hyung!" J-hope said. "We're always here for you." Jimin said with a sweet smile.

"I'm hungry!!" Taehyung suddenly whined, making everyone laugh at the face he made. "Than lets have dinner." Jungkook proposed. "I want kimchi ramyeon!!" "I want lamb skewers!" "Guys, stop shouting. We can get both." Namjoon shushed Jimin and Tae.

"Let's go home and eat." I said. "I'll cook for you guys since you helped me." I continued and everyone screamed happily at my statement. We walked out of the studio and headed home. The whole night I kept thinking about Soo Ra and our plan.

Please wait a bit. I will soon speak to you Soo Ra.