Chapter 27

Yoongi's POV:

It was already 10pm right now and we just finished the shooting. After our manager dismissed us, I quickly took my bags and said goodbye to everyone. I got to the van and asked the driver to go to Soo Ra's apartment.

After a short ride I arrived at her building. I got inside and pressed the button for the elevator. *Aish, hurry stupid thing* Being restless, I moved from one leg to another countlessly until the elevator arrived.

When I reached the right floor I stepped out and walked through the hallway. I made a turn and walked straight on until my body froze before I could even realise what I saw. The image of a body laying on the floor reached my mind.

Without any other thought I knew it was Soo Ra, seeing her lightly pink hair. "SOO RA!!!!!" I screamed with a crackly voice. I immediately run over to her and kneel beside her. Seeing her all pale and lifeless with a few scratches broke my heart and a single tear streamed down my face.

Carefully I turned her face, which was facing the other side, towards me and found a dried up bloodstream from the top corner of her face to her hair. I saw that the bloodstream came from a small, but deep wound.

I didn't touch it and searched on her body for other injuries. I didn't bother if people would look at me as if I was a pervert. As I didn't found any other injuries on sight, I called 112 to get her to the hospital as soon as possible.

As I spoke on the phone, I explained the situation and told her I needed an ambulance. In the meantime she explained to me how I could lay down Soo Ra the best while waiting for the ambulance. I thanked the lady and hung up.

After 10 minutes the ambulance staff arrived and placed Soo Ra on the stretcher. "What is her name and could you tell what happened, sir?" A male staff asked. "Her name is Choi Soo Ra. And no, sorry. I found her like this when I arrived." I answered.

"Do you perhaps know how long she could've been here?" The staff asked. "She left from my shooting set to go home around 8. And it's a 20 minute drive from there. If she didn't leave her house in the meantime, I think she laid there from 8:30pm." I explained.

"Alright, thank you for your information." The staff said and they were getting ready to transport Soo Ra to the hospital. "Can I go with her?" I asked the staff. "In what kind are you related to her?" the female staff asked.

"I'm her boyfriend." I said. "That's fine. You can come with us." The female staff responded. "Thank you." I bid to her and quickly grabbed Soo Ra's bag and walked with the staff to the ambulance.

The drive took 10 minutes and Soo Ra got all kinds of instruments attached to her. I walked with them inside until they said to me to wait at the waiting room. I nodded, went to the waiting room and got myself a cup of water.

As I sat down, I took my phone to contact the guys. I dialled Namjoon's phone, but he didn't pick up. Next I tried to call Jungkook, but also nothing. Then I just tried the number from who was next in my contacts.

My phone was calling Jin. After long ringing, Jin finally picked up. "Why doesn't have anyone their phone nearby?!" I shouted. "Easy Yoongi, what's going on?" Jin calmly said. "Sorry hyung, I tried to call Joon and Jungkook before, but I was a bit in a hurry to speak anyone." I explained.

"Wae?" Jin asked. "Well...at the moment I'm at the hospital." My voice cracked a bit. "WAE? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY?" Jin suddenly flipped. From the background I could hear that more members gathered around Jin.

"Hyung, I am fine. But.....But Soo Ra isn't really..." I sighed and another tear rolled down. "What happened to her?!" Jin asked. "I don't know exactly, but it looked like she was beaten up." I told.

"Do you want us to come?" Jin asked again. "Just one or two of you. Otherwise it'll be too busy out here." I replied. "Alright, I'll tell the others and then two of us will be on our way." Jin said. "Thanks hyung." I responded and ended the call.

After what seemed 15 minutes, Jin and J-hope walked towards me and took a seat beside me. "Did you hear anything yet?" J-hope asked worriedly. I shook my head. "Did you call her aunt already?" Jin asked.

"Ani. I don't want her to get worried if even I don't know a thing about how bad it is." I said. "But who would want to beat her up?" Jin asked in general. "A lot of sasaengs." J-hope answered.

"Do you think they would be in such a state to do so?" I asked. "You have really no idea hyung. Some are very crazy." J-hope replied. "Soo Ra promised me to tell me if there was something wrong.." I sighed.

"Yes hyung, but maybe she got threatened and thought it wouldn't be much. Or that less to tell us, or even to tell you." Jin suggested. "Maybe." I shrugged and stared ahead. After a half an hour a doctor suddenly stood in front of me.

"Are you miss Choi's boyfriend?" the doctor asked. "Yes, that's me." I asked with nerve for what he had to say. "I have good news. Miss Choi doesn't have a lot of injuries. Yet she must have had a big impact on her head, which has caused a medium concussion." The doctor said.

"Does the concussion have a big impact on her memory?" I asked. "We estimate it won't have an impact on her long term memory, but it is possible that she won't remember the incident, or even a few hours before." The doctor answered and I sighed of relief.

"When can we go to her?" Jin asked. "We got her out of her unconsciousness, but she's asleep now. Only one person at a time please." The doctor replied. "Thank you very much, doctor." I bid and followed the doctor to Soo Ra's room.

I entered the room and saw Soo Ra laying peacefully asleep. I smiled and took a seat next to her. "Please rest well, you stubborn girl." I said and took her cold hand into mine. "Why didn't you warn me? Why?" I sighed. I put my head to rest next to her and fell asleep.

"Sir, please wake up." I opened my eyes to see a nurse next to me. "I'm sorry." I smiled at her and stood up. "I think it's best for you to go home at this time. Tomorrow can come early to see her." The nurse said.

"Of course, thank you." I bid and walked back to the waiting room. "Is she sleeping on the other side of the building?" Jin said. "We waited for you for 40 minutes." J-hope added to Jin. "Sorry guys, I fell asleep a bit." I apologized.

"Let's go home then, we're tired as well." Jin said and we left the hospital. Once we got home, I got questions from 4 guys and a girl at the same time. "Yah! Easy!" I yelled and they stopped talking. "I'll explain." I said and we all took a seat at the living room.

I told them everything that happened and they were shocked as well. "It must be a sasaeng or a group of sasaengs." Jungkook said. "It does seems like it." I nodded. "Shall we inform our manager and PD-nim tomorrow?" Jimin proposed.

"Sounds good. They can take action and let the police search for the culprits." Taehyung angrily said. "I'll go to them tomorrow." I said. "Hyung, let us do it...." "...So you can go to Soo Ra." Namjoon finished Jimin's sentence.

"Thank you guys." I smiled at them. "I'll go tomorrow as soon as I wake up." I added. "Can I go with you tomorrow?" Aera asked, who sat quiet the whole time. "Of course Aera." I smiled.

"Now let's get some sleep, shall we?" Jin said and everyone nodded. Hopefully I could sleep well and it will be tomorrow soon. I walked to my room and got ready for the night. I tried to catch sleep, but nothing helped.

Instead lyrics about a special girl was stuck in my mind. So I decided to write those lyrics down. I took a seat at my desk and started writing. As a few hours passed, I yawned a few times and fell asleep eventually.