Chapter 39

Yoongi's POV:

I caught Soo Ra just in time and laid her down gently on the floor. "Guys, easy. Someone please pick her legs up and put them on your lap." I instructed to a random person as the boys were talking through each other.

Aera quickly grabbed her legs carefully and placed them on her lap. "Can we do something hyung?" Namjoon asked. "I heard someone must eat when they wake up." J-hope stated and I nodded. "Yes, please grab a bottle of water and food that contains sugar."

"Well, you are sugar yourself." Jin tried to cheer me up with a joke, unfortunately. "Jin, thanks for the effort, but not now." I tried to tell him kindly. Suddenly I saw some movement from Soo Ra. "Y...Yoongi?"

"Jagi, easy." I said as I helped her lift herself and let her back rest against my chest as I sat behind her. "Here Soo Ra." J-hope handed Soo Ra two cookies and water. "Eat the cookies, you'll feel better after." J-hope said to her and she thankfully ate them.

After she got more clear after, we sat in a circle and I still hold her against my chest. "How could that happen?" I asked her. "If I knew, you'd be the first to know." Soo Ra honestly answered. "Most likely you had low blood sugar." Jungkook added.

"I think so too, but you don't get a low sugar level just by that. Not to worry you, Soo Ra." Jimin said. "I have been feeling sick for a few days though. Maybe it was to much for my body." Soo Ra answered and my eyes widened.

"But you said earlier that you were doing better." I said indignantly. "I didn't lie. I did feel better then, until I started to dance." Soo Ra explained. "Alright, but please be careful the next days." I asked from her.

"I will jagi." Soo Ra smiled at me. "And if you still feel sick our nauseous, please visit a doctor." I said as I was still worried about her. "Yoongi, don't worry, I'll take care of myself. I've learned my lesson today." Soo Ra said and pecked me on my cheeks.

For the rest of the day we went back to our dorm and watched movies. Later on we ordered food and enjoyed our meal. Fortunately, Soo Ra's appetite wasn't gone.

-

December

Soo Ra's POV:

Two weeks had passed and in the meantime my stomach ache went away, but since a few days I randomly started to throw up. Yet I refused to go see a doctor, even though I was still clueless about what was going on inside my stomach.

It was a Saturday night and all the boys were free from schedules. After a long decision we decided we should cook a great meal for ourselves. Which meant that Jin and Yoongi were the ones to cook for us. As I liked cooking too, I asked them if I could help.

"You can cut some vegetables if you want." Jin said and gave me a cutting board and a sharp knife. "You can find the vegetables in the fridge." Yoongi added as I placed the cutting board and knife on the counter.

I opened the fridge and grabbed onions, seaweed and garlic . "What are we eating?" I asked the guys. "Were making different recipes." Yoongi said. "Oh, like what?" I asked again. "I'm in charge of miyeokguk and Jin is making kimchi fried rice." Yoongi answered.

"I'm hungry already!" I said as I started cutting the onions and garlic. After a while, I was done cutting, but my eyes were all teary. "Aww, does my baby need to cry?" Yoongi mocked me and I wiped my tears away.

"Tssk, it just because I'm with you." I mocked back at him. "Aish, you really found yourself a tough one Yoongi-ah." Jin laughed at my joke. "Yeah, I know. I'm already questioning myself." Yoongi said and Jin laughed again.

"Aigo, you know you can't miss me. Now stop roasting me." I said and crossed my arms. "You started jagi. What goes around, comes around." Yoongi laughed confidently as he started cooking again.