Chapter 26

July

Soo Ra's POV:

It has been two weeks since the incident with my door and from that time I decided to check more on social media. In that way I hope I would be able to predict a next incident. But by checking more, I also saw more of the mean comments.

Even though the real fans tried to stand up against the sasaengs, it wouldn't help much. I saw a post where my face was used as a meme, and not for a nice one. Sometimes I even received a note that was slid under my door with a crazy mean message.

Still I didn't want Yoongi to bother about it since they are busy and I found it not important enough. I also didn't want to ruin their mood by something they couldn't help since they were planning excitedly for their Bon Voyage in September.

Yet I was far from excitement. I got more nightmares and sleepless nights from the sasaeng's threats. I got more afraid, but I didn't let it show to anyone, not even Aera, as I know she would talk with Namjoon.

I was tired, but tried to work at my best for the 7 guys, which started to break me down. Last night was also a sleepless night for me but when I finally slept, I slept so deep, that I overslept myself. It was already 9am and tried my best to be quick and rushed over to HYBE.

-

Yoongi's POV:

I tried to be more often with Soo Ra, but we were both busy. I was often busy till late or I needed to get up early and go with the other guys. For sure I was tired, but after more than 8 years I got used to it and knew how to handle.

Our schedule for today was pretty packed. This morning we would dance practice with Soo Ra and from the afternoon till evening, we had our MV shooting. So tonight I couldn't be with Soo Ra again.

But even though I wasn't much with Soo Ra, I noticed she started to act strange. She didn't seem to be her cheerful self and looked tired often. Also she was more quiet these days. But I always stayed by my opinion that it was to blame from hard work.

"It's already 9:15 am and Soo Ra still didn't arrive." Taehyung noted. "Soo Ra is never late." J-hope responded. "Do you have any idea Yoongi?" Jin asked me. "I don't know. I texted her a few times, but nothing." I answered and scratched my head.

"Well, she could've just overslept. It happens to anyone at least once in their life." Jungkook shrugged. "Maybe..." as I wanted to respond to Jungkook, the door suddenly bashed open. With wide eyes we all looked at the direction of the door.

In the doorframe stood a Soo Ra, having a bit wild hair and big eyebags. "Sorry everyone, I didn't hear my alarm, I hope it is okay with you." Soo Ra apologized with a slightly worried expression.

"Of course it is okay. It can happen." Jimin sweetly responded. "Soo Ra, not to be mean, but you look like a mess." I said when she got seated on the floor next to me. "I rushed over here, of course I'm not really proper." Soo Ra answered.

"But I can clearly see bags under your eyes. Couldn't sleep again?" I asked. "Just stress from hard work." Soo Ra shortly answered, but it didn't feel right for me. "You really should rest every once in a while." J-hope said.

"Yeah Soo Ra, you work really hard for us, which we appreciate. But think about yourself too okay?" Namjoon spoke to Soo Ra. "I will, thank you for your concerns guys." Soo Ra smiled weakly.

"Then shall we get started now?" Jin proposed. "Yes, but first I'll grab a cup of coffee quickly." Soo Ra said and went off for coffee. Not long after we started our practice and luckily, Soo Ra seemed to get more active as the day passed by.