Smut scene

WARNING!

Read this at your own risk! 

Don't worry, you'll still be able to read the story line without this chapter.

Soo Ra's POV:

Yoongi climbed on top of me, putting his legs between mine while still kissing me. I let my hands rest on his back, while his hand was feeling my body. Slowly he let his lips go down to my neck, leaving a trace of kisses. As his mouth reached my neck, he began to suck. I couldn't help but to moan at the feeling of his soft lips on my skin.

"I'm so happy to have you, you know that?" Yoongi said as he tilted his head from my neck and looked me right in the eyes. "Same for me jagi." I shortly answered, being out of breath. I pulled him back for a kiss, but instead of going for his lips, I went to his neck as well. Tasting his warm and soft skin, my lips found their way to his earlobe.

As I nibbled and sucked on his earlobe, I could hear him groan from pleasure. Suddenly he pressed his hips against mine, and I felt his hard member through his swim short. I let his earlobe go and we both looked at each other with heated passion in our eyes.

"May I?" Yoongi asked me, holding the string which hold my top together. I nodded and he pulled the strings and my top let loose. I loved how he sweetly asked for permission and cared for my feelings. He grabbed my top and tossed it away. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips before going down to my breast.

As his mouth embraced my nipple, he started to nibble and suck on it, while his other hand was massaging my other breast. I moaned more loudly and my fingers went through his wet hair as the warm, tingling feeling in my stomach grew intensely. I let my fingers reach his shoulders and put my nails in his back when he sucked my nipple harder.

"Auch.." Yoongi let my breast go and looked at me. "What did I do?" I asked with concern. "Your nails in my back. But I kinda like it..." Yoongi smirked at me. "Then make sure I need to use my nails more..." I shamelessly told him with a grin. Suddenly he grabbed my panties and pulled it off, leaving me fully naked in front of him.

He went down until he reached my thighs. He placed kisses on my thighs, making me shiver again from the feeling of his warm, soft lips nearby my sensitive place. After several kisses, he placed his mouth over my sensitive spot and made circles with his tongue. As he was playing with his tongue on my clit, my whole body shivered as he found the perfect spot. "Yoongi-ah...." His name escaped my mouth while I moaned and I reached my climax.

As he noticed that I came, he got up to lie above me again. But before he could, I pushed him back so he stood at the edge of the bed. He looked surprised, but let me. I took the cords from his swim shorts and pulled them of. I grabbed the waistband and pulled his shorts down to the ground.

Now he was naked, revealing his great, hard member. I looked at its size and hardness. Then he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me back on the bed, with him on top again. As I looked at him, I could see and feel the lust and love in his eyes. He pressed his lips on me again, but now it was more passionate and tender than before. I could feel the bare skin of his member against my also bare, intimate space.

"Jagi, can you get a condom?" I said as we broke our kiss. Yoongi nodded and reached for the little box we left on the nightstand. He opened one package and put it around his erection. "You're really sure about this Soo Ra?" Yoongi sweetly asked me as he got back on top of me. I nodded and he put his member inside me.

"Aish." I groaned a bit and Yoongi hold back a little. "Did I hurt you?" Yoongi asked with worry. "It just hurts a little, but if you start slowly, I'll be fine jagi." I smiled at him and he carefully went on. Finally he went all the way inside me without hurt and we both moaned at feeling each other deeply.

At first he kept with a slow pace. He left his hands beside my head, while my hands were all over his back. As we melted more into each other's movements, he thrusted faster inside me. My blood rushed and I wrapped my legs more tight around him. He buried his face in my neck and let out a groan.

As I felt his member thrusting harder into me, I put my nails in his back again. Suddenly he started sucking and biting my neck again, so I moaned even louder than before with everything I felt. Feeling him all over and IN me got me crazy and very close to my climax. Yoongi turned his lips towards mine and kissed them with all the love he could give.

"Jagi...I..." Yoongi tried to say while panting heavily. With a few last, hard thrusts we both reached our peak and moaned as we finished. "Fuck..." Yoongi whispered as he collapsed on top of me, with my arms around him. He placed a few kisses on my neck and cheek before turning over to the side, so he was lying down next to me.

I looked over to him, seeing him all sweaty and having a face with blush. He turned towards me and took me into his arms, with our naked bodies against each other. "I love you, Soo Ra." Yoongi said with a shining smile. "I love you too, Yoongi." I answered him with the biggest smile I could give and rested my face on his chest.