Chapter 21

Yoongi's POV:

As the question was finally out, I felt like I could breath again. Still Soo Ra stood frozen with wide eyes in front of me. *Was it too soon to ask?* Then finally she started to smile brightly and shouted. "YES YOONGI, YES!!!"

I pulled her against me for a tight hug. In the background I heard our ARMY cheer for us. I couldn't help but tears started coming. Finally we broke our hug and I saw she cried as well. "Jagi...don't cry. Everything is fine now." I comforted her, my new girlfriend.

I put my mic down and whispered to her ear. "Jagi, why don't you go back backstage. After this we'll celebrate. Now we need to finish this night with ARMY." Soo Ra nodded and wiped her tears away before going back.

-

Soo Ra's POV:

I walked down the stairs as fast as I could. Suddenly I saw manager Sejin standing there and walked over to him. "Manager, I promise I won't be a distraction and..." before I could finish Sejin interrupted me. "It's alright, Soo Ra. I know you are professional, don't worry."

"Thank you so much manager-nim." I bowed to him and quickly left to search for Aera. I found her quickly and dragged her with me to a room where we would be alone. Once found, I got excited as hell.

"AHHH! I really can't believe that that happened. That I'm now officially Yoongi's girlfriend!! It's amazing, I...." Aera put her hands on my shoulders. "Please calm down a bit, woman. I know it's exciting but please, chill."

"Sorry. It's just....it feels like a dream." I said, still feeling flabbergasted. "I know how you feel. It felt the same for me with Namjoon." Aera smiled at me. "But please be aware of the sasaengs." Aera warned me.

"I know. But I'll worry about them when they come. Not sooner." I said confidently. "Good to see it that way, but watch out for them anyway." Aera said. "I will, thanks for warning and taking care of me." I replied with a bright smile.

"Let's go back inside. They will be done any minute now." I said to Aera and we both got back inside. I watched at the TV screen to see they were performing their last song MIKROKOSMOS. I saw Yoongi with a big smile on his face the whole time.

Before leaving stage they waved their last goodbye to ARMY's. Then they disappeared beneath the stage. I saw Jin and Jimin walking in front, but they were suddenly pushed away by an excitedly Yoongi.

He ran straight towards me with a huge smile. He picked me up and swung me around before putting me back to my feet. Before I could do anything else he pressed his lips against mine. Within the kiss I smiled happily.

"Please go find a room." J-hope said while laughing. We broke from the kiss and laughed at J-hope's statement as well. "Sorry Hobi, but I would like to greet my girlfriend." Yoongi answered.

"Guys, let's freshen ourselves up a bit before leaving to our dorm." Namjoon said while holding Aera in his arms. "I'll be back in 30 minutes. Your going home with me jagi." Yoongi said to me while walking to the dressing room.

"I'll wait for you...oppa!" I shouted at him and he got a blush. Then he disappeared into the room. "Do we really need to hear them sweet talking for the entire night?" I heard Jimin whining on purpose before he also got into the room. "Be happy if you hear that instead of something else..." Jungkook joked before closing the door behind him.

-

After they got changed and packed their stuff, we went to the vans which would bring us to BTS's apartment. During the ride almost no one talked as we were all tired from the night. I suddenly heard snoring next to me.