The scene dissolved. "Your parents meet terrible fates just after a few years you know what happened Azkaban, to curses the order was on its last breaths or in other words was finished not one person in the order a few had survived was gruesome when Lily died.." Snape said almost in the brick of tears "She did a huge favor to the wizarding world, Luciana was talented in protection charms, she could do charms some professors had trouble doing so, she was the strongest member after Dumbledore in the order, your beautiful mother lacked self-confidence, and her husband lacked kindness total opposites, yet those two were so in love, it didn't matter. Your mother didn't see her worth she didn't embrace her strengths and that led to her downfall." Snape said sadder. "Tell me more please." You said softly. 

"The romance between my best friend and Sirius? You should ask Black "I and Black never fancied each other but one thing, I think we trusted was... We would protect Luciana, and you." 

Snape sighed heavily "This memory is on your birth some important minute details." 

He poured it into the pensive,

  Luciana had died naming and wishing her baby she was dead. Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall arrived moments before her death. Snape rushed in broken to see a baby sleeping peacefully and Luciana lifeless on the white bed, her body was pale and she looked in a horrible condition. "Lucie" Snape softly said hoping this wasn't the truth "Lucie" He called removing some hair from her face, "Lucie open your eyes, not you to please no" He hugged her lifeless body and cried helplessly there he saw her locket, she used to say it was the locket of Hope, Luciana used to say if I'm found dead open the locket, Severus would scold her for talking on her death, only now did he realize it was the truth she was dead just like she had said.

 "Lucie" Snape softly said hoping this wasn't the truth "Lucie" He called removing some hair from her face, "Lucie open your eyes, not you to please no" He hugged her lifeless body and cried helplessly there he saw her locket, she used to say it w...

He opened the locket his fingers shaking with grief, in there he saw a letter addressed to him, 

Dear Severus,

I know I will be dead when you read this letter, I saw it I felt it, I am so sorry I can not be there anymore, I'm sorry for my baby also. Severus, I still love you, Please fulfill this wish of mine, I know Voldemort is after my baby. He is after her, Voldemort is not gone he will return, Please Severus protect Y/n be her Godfather I want you to modify her memories making her believe I was there for two years, sang her songs, read to her, this will be a false lure to Voldemort thinking I still have her, bury me far away in little Hangleton he will track me down, and he will come for my grave in vain and that will give you enough time to give my beautiful baby to the Malfoy's Severus, Narcissa Malfoy is her Godmother she'll take in her.
Severus the risk you taking you are the bravest man I know Severus, Y/n shouldn't know about you being her Godfather till her third year and the memories which you would have modified will be broken in her sixth year, When that happens she'll feel rage like none, take her and show her six memories when Sirius asked you to be her godfather, This letter memory, 
the memory of Voldemort, Why Y/n is seeing Voldemort, and her connections to the lost 

prophecy has risen again. 
One more thing Severus please show her the letters I have written to her and before I end this letter, Severus I still love you so much, and I will even after I move on, please fulfill this Y/n has to be safe. 
Loves,
Luciana 

Severus cried his tears falling from the tip of his nose to the parchment, and the parchment, he lost Lily and Luciana, He woke to the sounds of the baby crying. Severus rushed to pick it up, Her eyes were like none "Y/n Luciana Black."

The memory faded-

"I and Sirius named your middle name Luciana because she had such a huge influence on us, her death was the most tragic event, Luciana's grave is so respected by the Ministry they've made a statue of her, they called her the strongest woman, and Potter would have been sorry, This memory is maybe something Luciana created, sorry no memory-You brought a doll at the Quidditch world cup and named it Luciana the reason you can feel her was that a part of her soul resided in it, but after a few months it's vanished because it's role was over knowing you'll be strong, seeing you smile one part of her soul rested, but it is not completely rested not until Voldemort is alive. That memory is bur.