wtf do i do? HUH?!?!

like jesus fucking christ u see me enter the room and you scurry off with your tail between your legs, wtf did i do that was so terrible that made you feel the need to treat me as if i had the fucking plague. like yh ok that's fine totally doesn't hurt when you do that, like seriously i know the last time i confessed to you it was probably the worst time, but like was it really that bad. you're my best friend and your treating me like crap, to be fair i treated you like crap, but are u really gonna stoop down to my level. i can't even speak to u over chat, idk what's blocked and what isn't, and even if i find a medium that isn't blocked i have no way to tell if you received that message cause you won't respond. like i just don't know what to do, i know shit can't just go back to normal but are you not even going to try, it's been a month, how long do i have to sit alone for you to at least send me a single fucking email. it just hurts yknow, i got no-one and my only friend is completely ghosting me irl and on messages, like seriously wtf can i do in this situation, like god damn i never did anything so horrible to get treated like this.

seriously is it a crime to express your opinion, like bro never telling anybody my feelings such as caring for someone ever again, not worth it.