what i hate about society!

ok so i'm half asleep but i felt the need to rant.

what the fuck is wrong with society!?!?!? like the fuck! in this day and age it is seen as biz are to express simply what you're fucking feeling. oh no he has feelings for her and he won't act  on them apart from his words the world is ending,    grow. up.   emotions aren't going to hurt u, i'd never hurt u or sabotage your relationship in anyway. but do u know what does suck, for telling the fucking truth i have been ostracized from the people i considered my friends. i can't even tell anyone how i simply feel without ppl freaking the fuck out. bro, these emotions are like every other fucking emotion, it doesn't mean the worlds going to end that i have them for u.

like for real why does this stress her out, like unless she feels the same there's nothing to be stressed about, and i highly doubt that. like unless she hasn't told her bf and is worried he would find out (which if she hasn't told him i'd be kinda shocked like your partners the one person u should trust imo). i really can't see why she'd be stressed or anxious. like being annoyed makes sense but idk getting that worked up because someone told u how they feel is bizarre.

look all i'm trying to say is emotions aren't as big of a deal as ppl make them out to be. i have them, my parents have them, my dog has them,  even some hippys believe stones have them, also she has them. so why the fuck is everything a big fucking deal when u simply express your fucking emotions.

ppl believe in all this expression and shit, what a load of crap. you can express almost anything but your fucking emotions.

now it is around 11:30pm here, i'm tired, i'm depressed, and i'm anxious because i've lost everything, so imma go to sleep. goodnight, sleep well.

versions 1.3-1.6 (Diary 1) [ARCHIVED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara