she thinks i'm angry

ok i'm tired, just got out of the shower and i really want to go to sleep so i'll make this relatively (although i say that i wasted time writing that sentence... and this one)

ok so earlier today t did something which kinda confused me, and she thought it would make me mad. granted her story was hard to understand and idk how she managed it, so naturally i was confused, she thought my confusion was anger and she might have thought i didn't trust what she was saying. granted i do still believe her story is flimsy, and she has no reason to tell me if she did do it while doing something she said she wasn't doing (two things, 1 what i'm talking about is sfw even though i worded this poorly, 2 i really wouldn't mind even if she was doing what she said she wasn't), but she said she wasn't doing this and while the whole situation was kinda sus, i choose to believe what she said. even if she was lying and she was doing it, it really wouldn't annoy me (like i'd hope she told me the truth but i'm sure she just doesn't want any drama to arise), and if she says she didn't do it i believe her, like if u can't believe who u love then who can u trust really^^.

tldr: i'm not angry, i trust her.

imma go collapse on my bed next to my perfect pretty dog now, PIECE