i don't give a flying fuck

i hate it, i hate these fucking emotions, i'm done man. i love her so much, she doesn't love me, as simple as that.

 tbh though i feel like this aliment is slowly getting better like genuine progress and am not completely obsessed with her liking me back.

also also the one fucking time i told her not to read this diary she fucking reads it, like um... wtf, she gets annoyed at me, even though i told her not to fucking read it, like that's on u, i told u not to read it but even though i posted one not to long later u still read it, and now that i think about was a real dick move on you, yh fuck u for doing that, normally i'd be too afraid to say that, but what have u been reading this although u told me u weren't, cause that'd be a dick  move, don't get me wrong i don't mind if you're reading this, i just want the truth and i've started to notice some tiny lies you've said to avoid an awkward situations, so have u been lying to me?

 but idk if she's reading this but haha if u r you're caught red handed, and imma say something which may or may not be true, you'll have to ask me if u want to know the truth. so one of your close friends said u and your boyfriend won't last, and i know who said that was who said that and trust me you'd want to know ^^.