doing this for me or you?

obviously she's doing this for herself and fair enough i wo- didn't actually when i was in her situation with this girl in the past... but anyways i would to, at least i understand why she would. but i'm looking to far into the wording again and she said " you can't keep doing this to me, and you can't keep doing this to yourself" and i know there's noway she's doing it for me, but in the like 1/753 chance she is, girl wtf, first of all my only friend leaving me is not helpful in the slightest and has actually cause me to have one nervous or fear or whatever u call it meltdown. secondly the last crush i had lasted for another three yrs after we stopped hanging out with each other, and boy let me tell u this one is much, much, much, much, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more severe, so i'd estimate another 7-9 yrs even if u did stop hanging around with me.

now i know she's not doing this for me, like legit 0.1% chance and an even lower chance that she'd read this, but if she does and it's like a 0.05% chance so i just have to say this on the off chance.

please don't leave me, i really didn't know how much it was burdening you and i swear i'll be better (realized i sound like a stereotypical toxic relationship male but i actually will get better, i have to if i want to continue our friendship)