Chapter One Hundred Fifty Eight

Spencers POV

       We had hung lights and had a platform made to dance on, Tony even had a bar set up and brought someone to serve drinks for us.

       He also had someone bring in this spectacular food we are having from Little Bella's. I know, you'd think I'd get the food from Mamas, but since Nadia and Athena are attending the wedding, I don't want to make them worry about the food, too.

       I wanted everyone here to be able to enjoy the food, music and people.

       That is including Nat and I.

      After finishing the delicious food, we had the music playing and people were up dancing. And would it really be our wedding if we hadn't set up a karaoke station?

      No it wouldn't. So we have one.

      The drinks are also flowing freely.

      Needless to say, this reception is everything I could have asked for.

      Currently Nat and I are sat watching Wanda and Val make fools of themselves at the karaoke bar as Thor tries to pawn some of his asguardian liquor on who would ever be foolish enough to take it.

      I look over to my beautiful wife.. yeah. Wife.

      Damn that's amazing.

      I could literally just say that the rest of the night.

      My wife. My WIFE.

      "What are you doing?"

      "I am admiring my beautiful wife."

      She turns to me, "damn. That sounds so much better than fiancé."

      "It does, doesn't it?"

      "How about you kiss your wife?"

      "Mm I would love to."

      "Okay! If I can break up everyone's fun for a moment, I would like to bring Spencer and Natasha out to the dance floor for their first official dance as a married couple!" Yelena announces with a bunch of enthusiasm. She's a little drunk. Most of them are.

      We are applauded and cheered as I stand up and offer Nat a hand. She takes it graciously, then we walk over to the dance floor. I bring her close to me as Fall into Me by Forest Blakk starts playing.

      "Mm. The song you played as you proposed to me," Nat points out.

      "Yeah, figured it fit us really well. I can have them play something else?"

      "No, I love this. I love you," she kisses me.

      Then we enjoy the whole song as we get lost in each other and the moment.

      By the end of that song, we had no intentions of moving from the dance floor and certainly not from each other's arms, so Tony played a few more slow songs for us. I'm not even sure what he played; that really wasn't what I was focused on.

      We did pull away, however, when Tony told us to come over to slice the cake.

       We walked over hand in hand, taking the knife from Tony as he handed it to me. I slowly cut into the chocolate cake with raspberry cream and chocolate frosting.

       After cutting an even, rather large, piece of cake for Nat and I, we turn to each other, feeding each other a bite gently.

       We can save the eating food off of each other for later tonight.