Chapter One Hundred Fifty Four

Spencers POV

     "Okay, so, what're we doing?" I ask Yelena as we make our way to my and Nats room, I'm walking backwards in front of Yelena.

     "I'm not telling you that yet," she deadpans.

     "Uh, then how will I know what to wear?" I question her.

     She rolls her eyes. "Wear warm and comfy clothes."

     I stop dead in my tracks. "The hell could we be doing in warm and comfy clothes?" For a bachelorette party?

     "You'll see. Just go get dressed. You, too, Nat," she says looking back at her.

     "Okay. But I'm with Spencer on this one. What the hell could we be doing in warm and comfy clothes?"

     "Will you two just trust me? Please?"

     I smile at her, "of course. You just know how I like to be prepared. This is me not being able to do that. I'm trying."

     "I know. I'll tell you once we're all downstairs, okay? I promise everything will be taken care of."

     "Okay, I trust you, of course," I then turn on my heels and go to get changed along with Nat.

     "Have you seen my favorite pair of joggers, love?" I call out to Nat as I dig through my drawer of joggers. Yes, I have a drawer full. Nat always steals them.

     "Um.. the gray ones?"

     "Yes!" I turn around thinking she found them.

     She did.

     She's wearing them.

     "Sorry, bub. I can pick a different pair?"

     "Hell no. You look incredible in them," I walk up to her and pick her up, swinging her around.

     Her laughter fills the air, something I could never tire of hearing.

     I slowly lower her until we're face to face, placing my lips on hers as she grows closer.

     Once I place her back on the ground I keep our foreheads together, "I can not wait for you to be my wife." I'm smiling like an idiot. A very happy idiot.

     "Mm I love that. You're going to be my wife in the matter of days. I can kiss you anytime I want."

    "Oh, please kiss me every time you want. Anywhere. Anytime."

    Then there's a banging on the door. "Hey! Hurry up in there!" It's Yelena.

    "Okay! Okay. We're on our way."

    "Better get some joggers on then, huh?"

    "Yes," Nat gives me a serious look.

    I just grab my second favorite pair of joggers, plus an extra pair. And an extra hoodie. I get really cold and I like to be prepared.

    Don't worry, I grab some extra for Nat too.

    We finally open the door to a bored looking Yelena.

    "About damn time. You guys took fore.. wait. Why do you have a bag?"

    "Uh, you told us to be warm and comfy. I'm bringing extra. Just in case," 'cause, duh.

    She rolls her eyes dramatically. "Let's just go down to everyone else."

    "Teleport?"

    "Yes."