Chapter Twenty

Spencer's POV

      It's Friday. I'm working on my noon appointments tattoo, a sick ass penguin. If you saw it, you would understand. I'm completely in the zone, making sure this dude leaves with the best damn penguin of this century.  A bit far maybe, but I have high aspirations.

      "And that's the last of it." I say, wiping off some access blood before backing away, taking off my gloves. "Take a look, see if the penguin is cool enough." I know it's cheesy. But the customers eat it up.

       He laughs as he stands, going to look in the mirror. See I made him laugh. Ha. "Damn. I know you were joking, but I really didn't think a penguin could look this sick. It's somehow better than the design you drew up." He admires the tattoo, while I take in the compliment.

       It's great knowing the customer is in love with the tattoo they got. It's not enough to be satisfied. I want them to want to show it off. I want them to come back. I want them to tell their friends.

       Mostly I want them to know that the tattoo they now have for life was beyond worth it. Which in turn makes it all worth it.

———————

      As he leaves, it means I'm done for today. Which in turn means I've got to go pick up Yelena for our.. date? I don't know what to call it. I quickly send her a text that I've finished the tattoo, just need to clean my station and I can pick her up when she's ready.

       Of course I have her number. How else were we suppose to plan this thing? I finish cleaning and go to leave. "See ya later Red!"

      "Have a good time, Spence."

      I've put on my jacket and helmet before checking to see if Yelena has text back. Says she'll be ready in about half an hour so whenever I'm ready. Great, I have time to ride home and grab another helmet. It's actually a really nice day out today so might as well take advantage of it.

       Plus it's a good way to really see the sights.

——————————————————————

Yelenas POV

   I'm sitting on the couch, looking through my phone as I wait for Spencer. I'm excited for today. Besides the fact that she's seriously hot and fun to flirt with, I could really use a day out. I've been working job after job for so many months in a row now, I feel like Natasha. Yuck.

    So I need to let loose, get back to my usual self. And hopefully I'll be able to do that today. Whether or not we end up in the same bed or not, I think Spencer will be fun to be around.

    Of course I've thought about getting her in bed. I know she works for my dad and I probably shouldn't but it can't hurt to tease a little bit, right?

    Just as I'm diving back into my little day dream, I hear a knock on the door. I go to open it and damn. You seriously wouldn't blame me when I flirt my ass off tonight if you saw how good she looks right now. Tight jeans, ripped in all the right places, showing off just enough to make me wonder. Along with a black crop top with a green leather jacket that really makes her already stunning eyes seem to pop.

   "Uh, hi?" Shit I think I was staring.

   "H-hi, Spencer. Uh, did you want to come in?"

   "Well I was hoping we could go for a ride since we actually see the sun today, but we can do whatever you want." As she said this she lifted up her helmet, wiggling it back and forth. I hadn't even noticed it was in her hand before or the bike that was in the background.