Chapter One Hundred Forty Six

Spencers POV

      Last night was absolute magic. You can not convince me otherwise. Don't even try.

      If only I could have captured the moment somehow..

      But here we are, in the back of my Bronco. I'm watching the sun slowly start to peak through the trees as I play with my girl.. my fiancé's, hair.

      God.

      I will never tire of being able to call her that.

      I guess until I can call her my wife, anyway.

      Every moment from last night is replaying in my mind, EVERY moment. I lean my head back and close my eyes, knowing this perfect moment is real. It's all real.

       I let the smile pull across my lips as I recount Nats reactions. How her eyes lit up when she saw the lights. As she heard the music play. Even when I first started singing. When she realized I was proposing.

       I'm committing it all to my memory.

      "What are you thinking about, fiancé?" Natashas incredibly sexy morning voice brings me to open my eyes and let the memories fade for now.

      "Thinking about you. Always." I move some hair out of her face. "My beautiful fiancé."

     "Mm. Say that again."

     "Fiancé." I drawl it out a little, really let it roll off the tongue.

     "I love hearing you say that."

     "I love saying it to you."

     She brings her left hand up in the view of both of us. "I don't know how you did it. It's perfect and beautiful and.. I've never seen anything like it."

"Well, you are the only one for me. You are the most special person in my life. You deserved something as unique as you."

She places her head back on my chest for a beat before she looks back up at me. "I don't know how you even found it."

"I don't know how I was so lucky to find you. But, I must admit. I didn't exactly stumble upon this ring."

"What do you mean?"

"I may have gone to a custom place and had it specially made."

"Bub.. that had to be crazy expensive. I mean look at it, it's.."

"There's no price tag when it comes to you. I don't really get to spoil you. I wanted to."

"Well, thank you. I love it."

I kiss her nose. "I love you."

She giggles and.. I fall apart. Smiling like an idiot, pure happiness bursting from my chest. And that's probably cheesy, but I don't care.

"You are beautiful."

"You.." she crawls up me, slowly, keeping eye contact. "You deserve to be spoiled."

And ooh.. that spark in her eyes..

I take this opportunity to flip us around, cutting her off from anything else she might say.

She pouts a little bit.

But that just fuels my fire even more.

"You.." I let my eyes wander from her eyes to her lips.. trailing farther down.. "my love." I bring my eyes back up. "You deserve to see the stars that plague the sky."