Chapter One Hundred Fifty Two

Spencers POV

      "You are out of your damn mind Tony. What are we even doing here? Is this place even open?"

      "I am completely in my mind, for one. Secondly, we are here for your bachelorette party. And it is if you're me, and I am so," he explains it like that should all be okay.

      I start shaking my head at him, "no.. my bachelorette party isn't for awhile and it's with Nat. Yelena is planning it. You know this."

      "We do know that, and we'll go to that one too. However, I know there's no way in hell Nat would let you go out like this with us. So here we are," again he says it like it's so simple.

      "Tony. No. Didn't you hear yourself? Nat is going to be pissed. I want to be able to dance at my wedding or maybe be alive, thank you," I'm still trying to talk some sense into him.

      "You'll be fine. She loves you way too much to do that. Besides, she wouldn't want to ruin your physique," he says wiggling his eyebrows.

      It's funny that no one else has anything to add.

      "Wanda? You're okay with this?" Then I realize, "wait. There's no way Peter is even allowed in there! He shouldn't go in there. And we aren't leaving him."

      This all seems like a really bad idea. Actually I know it is. I don't think Tony was thinking at all when he decided to do this.

      "Well, like I said, I'm me. Besides, the kid will be fine. It's a private party."

      "That does not make it any better, Tony," I say a little frustrated at this point.

      "Uh, it's okay Spencer. We kind of already talked about this," Peter says quietly.

      "It's not okay, Pete."

      "I mean.. I think we should at least check it out," Wanda says.

      My jaw literally drops. I think I might be stuck here. I am clearly out numbered.

      I try one more time though, "aren't you at all concerned about what Aunt May will say?"

      "I talked to her," he waves this off.

      "I don't believe that. There's no way she would allow Peter to go into a club," I'm not buying his shit at all.

      He finally sighs exasperated, running a hand down his face. "I knew you'd fight me on this, but I didn't think you'd be this difficult."

     "Clearly you just weren't thinking," I retaliate.

     "Can you please just trust us and go inside. If you want to leave after an hour, we will," Tony bargains.

     "Half an hour. And fine," I say getting out of the car, ready to get this over with.

      "I would have taken ten minutes," Tony smirks as he walks up beside me.

      I just roll my eyes.

      As we approach the door, Tony steps ahead to open it for us. "Age before beauty."

      I don't move, letting him go first. He did say age before beauty.

     He huffs as he realizes I won't move and enters the building.

It's odd, usually there's music blaring and strobe lights going, but it's silent and bright. It is so weird being in a club in the middle of the day.