Romance is in the Air!

Momiji's POV:

I pulled away, more excited than ever. She feels the same way I do!

An even bigger smile was shown on her face, and same with mine. What a beautiful person.

"Y/n... was that-?"

"Genuine? Yes, it was." She replied with that same huge smile.

I pulled her in and hugged her tighter. Tighter than ever.

Soon enough, we headed back to Shigure's place. No one knew that Y/n was out of hospital care aside from me.

Once we arrived and went inside, the only person there at the moment was Yuki.

"Y/n? Momiji? What's going on? Are you out?" Yuki had a million questions.

"Yeah I am!" Y/n replied.

"That's great!" Yuki smiled. "Did you guys get the notice from Akito?"

"No... what's happening?" Y/n looked at me confused as if I had an answer.

"He just wants to talk to us, and that means everyone. The main house said to picture it as a banquet, but we're not eating or anything like that." Yuki replied. "I don't know anymore than that, so."

"When is it?" I questioned.

"In about an hour."

"Let's get going then." Y/n replied and swiftly went over to the door to put her shoes back on.

Y/n's POV:

On the way to the Sohma Estate, Yuki looked like he had something to say.

"You got something on your mind, Blueberry?" I asked him abruptly, and he looked at me with a 'how did you know' type of face.

"I- uhm. So, have you guys been, uhm... freed?" Yuki questioned us.

I smiled at him, and so did Momiji.

"Yes." I replied. "Everyone has been set free."

"Wait, how do you know everyone's situation?" Yuki was shocked and started speed talking.

"Long story." I giggled. "Before your curse broke, do you remember speaking with the god who had long white hair?"

"No-?" Momiji replied.

"Yeah... and there was this other spirit, she almost looked like a ghost." Yuki answered.

"Wait, what?" Momiji was so confused.

"The spirit came up to me, after the god was leaving and told me to be and stay strong." Yuki smiled upon saying that. I'm glad I lifted him up.

All I did was smile and take Momiji's hand, entwining the fingers together, "It's nothing you need to worry about." I giggled looking up to him. "Wait, where was everyone else?"

"Some things happened yesterday after Tohru got out of hospital care, and I'm pretty sure Kyo and Tohru are together now." What Yuki said wasn't a huge shock, but still, I'm very happy for them! "Also, uhm, Machi and I are... I don't know."

"WAIT WHAT!" I shout excitedly, right outside the Sohma Estate Gates. "You guys are dating?!"

"Well, I don't know... we kissed..." Yuki looked down at the ground, embarrassed and heating up.

"That seals the deal, right?" I said as I looked to Momiji with a soft smile.

"Right." He smiled back and we got passed the gates.

As we walked in, we saw Kagura standing outside, who was she waiting for?

"Hey guys!" She happily said as she came over to us.

"Kagura!" I said, running up to her.

We hugged eachother, but then I got curious, "Who are you waiting for?" I asked.

"Wh- No one!" She hesitated.

"I'm going inside, see you guys in a bit." Yuki stated, walking passed us with a wave.

"Ok, that's not true. Who is it? Kyo?" I pushed.

"Kyo?! No!" Kagura freaked out.

"It's Kyo alright." Momiji confidently said.

"Fine." Kagura admitted. "Can we do something when he gets here?"

"Yeah, what are you thinking?" I asked.

"I know about him and Tohru, so I wanted to get mad at him and hug him. Someone should take a photo of it too! It'd be funny!" Kagura clasped her hands together, proud of her idea.

"Sure, I mean, I'm up for it." I smiled.

"Great! Momiji?"

"Yeah, why not." He smiled as well.

Soon enough, Kyo arrived, and he was walking down the wood bridge.

He spotted Kagura, Momiji and I were hiding and Momiji had his phone out.

"Yo." Kyo said to Kagura.

With a really dull voice, Kagura said back, "Yo... isn't good enough!" And that dull voice became a loud and upset one.

She ran over to him and hugged him, then punched him a few times, all leading into another hug, which Momiji got out of hiding and took a picture of.

I got out too and pretended to be in shock.

"What a cheater!" I said, then pointing at him with an over exaggerated facial expression.

"Cheater." Momiji replied, trying not to laugh.

We all walked away laughing and Kyo was confused and angry.

"Did you guys plan that?!" Kyo bursted.

We just continued to laugh and walk away, towards the main house and where we would go for the banquet.

"Whats up?" Kyo said as we entered, he had calmed down by now. "Akito's not even here yet?"

"Says the man who's late himself!" Ayame twirled over. "Now then, where have you been wandering Kyon-Kiichi?"

"Uh- well... I've hardly ever been inside the main estate so."

"Indeed, I see, it's combined size of opulence must be novel for a rift-raft such as yourself! So explore away! I give you my blessing to travel it's halls without fear!" The pear started laughing, then came over to me and hugged me. "I wanted to do that the other day, and I'm sorry for not visiting you in the hospital."

I hugged him back, "It's completely fine! I know how busy your shop gets over the weekends."

Someone opened the door, a beautiful young maiden, "May I have your attention. Akito is ready to see you now." She opened the door a little further and walked in, after her followed Akito.

Everyone was in shock... Akito was wearing a lady's Kimono.