School Sucks

(Music is your choice- sorry for not posting in a while- things get incredibly busy <3             One more thing, I will (from this point forward) be confront Y/n as a female, sorry it's just easier lmao)

          Just like how every story comes to a consideration of 'oh no' this was definitely something along those lines. Not knowing how schools like Tohru's were was honestly terrifying. Just to think at any moment I could transform- accidentally. 

          The next morning came, and somehow I was fully rested and ready to take on the day... that was until Shigure started his, supposed to be but the complete opposite of an enthusiastic good morning and hello. I swear, he is a complete nut job when it comes to human decency.

          A few moments later everyone was ready to go and we headed off to school. 

          Here we go! 

          ...... I guess.

         I had most of my classes with Tohru, which was great- she could help if anything were to happen... unexpectedly. Before our first class started two girls, one with jet black hair and the other with blonde, came up to Tohru and greeted. They must be her friends.

          "Who's this little pip-squeak?" The blonde girl said.

           Ok, I get it I'm short, but I can be feisty!

           "Oh! Right, this is Y/n." Tohru said, while I just nodded and smiled.

          "Y/n.....what?" The blonde continued. 

          Great..... how am I supposed to hide now?-

          "Sohma!" Tohru said.

          My eyes widened and Tohru noticed.

         "The Sohma family is quite big!" She added hesitantly. I nodded towards them.

         "Yeah, it is. Huge! I'm related to Yuki and Kyo." I said, adding on to, hopefully, reassure the girls.

         "Right! Yeah, I'm Arisa Outani- but, I mean hey, if you want call me Ouchan. We are technically friends," She said smiling. "And this is-"

         "Saki Hanajima," She said cutting of Ouchan. "Please, call me Hanachan."

         "Sure thing! Nice to meet you." I replied. They nodded in a cheerful way to, basically, say the same.

         With that out of the way, I'm glad I could be apart of this group. The others just seem to... how do I say it? Drama-involved. I get it, that's how most schools are but, it's best not to be put into a situation like that at school. 

        I felt... accepted. For the first time in a while, I felt something other than regret and hate. It's nice to have friends.

        As I was walking down the hall with Tohru for our next class, a flyer guided it's way onto the floor in front of me. I picked it up and read it. Apparently a few class were holding some kind of class pot-luck stuff. I looked up from the paper to find a guy holding an entire pile, no wonder this was on the floor. I thought it was cool and picked up a second one, nodding, smiling, and waving at the guy holding the papers. I caught up to Tohru and gave her one.

       "Ooo! Did this peak your intrest?" Tohru said smiling.

        "Yeah, a bit. Are we going to discuss it in class?" I questioned looking back down at the paper.

         "Yeah, I'd think at least, but since they are just now putting them out we'll be discussing it soon." She said. "Maybe that's why we have to skip our next period to go to home room?"

         "Probably." I said while shrugging and placing the paper into my bag.

          Turns out we were discussing it. We planned as a group the flavors of rice-balls we should make. Tohru came up with an amazing idea but these girls talked back and brought her down for it.

         "Hey! Don't make fun of others ideas! I think it's amazing!" I said to them

         The girls stared me down and I sat back down in my chair. Eyes to my hands.

         "Tohru that's a great idea." Yuki continued, also asking others for ideas.

         Kyo said that people should have a one on one fight for the rice ball, which is a bit aggressive for school.

         Class ended with some pretty good ideas that were getting taken in for consideration. 

         As I was leaving class the girls pulled on my back pack and stopped me.

         "Meet us in the alley way down by the left side of the school. If you don't show up, I'll just have to hunt you down." The girl said with such an intense glare.

           Before I could even say a thing they pushed me aside and left. Was this about their back talking and my sharp tongue? Great.

          I went to the alley way and saw them there. 

          "Put your bag down and we'll settle this." The girl with dark blue hair said to me.

          It was after-school hours, what the hell did they want?

           I placed my bag down and before I could turn around they started kicking and punching me down. Sure they didn't know how to fight but I didn't know how to get out of this situation, it brought back so many bad memories. It hurts... it hurts... please...

Flash Back to Last Night:

          "Remember that after school I have work." Tohru said.

           ...

          "I head straight home after school." Kyo said.

          ...

Back to Present Time:

          All I could do was lie there... getting kicked like a punching bag. It brought back memories of Akito, when they would get mad. 

          Tears were running down my face by this point. I couldn't do nothing but let it happen. It's not like i was taught combat skills. Bruises started form, including open wounds. 

          I was in my own little depressed world in my head, all noises and visions blocked from memories that I fought hard to get out of my head. 

          All of a sudden I felt no more kicking.... no more... pain.

Yuki's POV:

         I was peacefully walking, passing by an alley way like usual but this time it was different. I saw Y/n laying on the ground with scratches, bruises, wounds... No one was around, not a single soul. I ran over to her, panicking. I sat her up, not touching any wounds or bruises. Her eyes were wide open as if she saw a ghost.

         "Y/n! Hey! Snap out of it! What happened?" I said panicking and snapping my fingers while I also held them up with my arm.