Don't Cry

Y/n's POV:

"Where'd you get that nickname?" Yuki asked Kimi.

"What, Yun-Yun? Kimi wasn't the first one to start using it." She said.

"Someone else calls me that, who?" Yuki became more confused.

"Oh you wouldn't want to know-" I already had a feeling I knew who it was...

"Yun-Yun! There you are!" Kakeru said, appearing out of the student council room door.

"Never mind, I guess." I said, walking into the room.

"Yuki has arrived." I said as I sat down, across from Guava.

Just then Kakeru bursted into the room, saying the same thing that I just did. Naohito stood up from his chair and walked over.

"I'm from class 1-C, Naohito Sakuragi." He stated. "I'm serving as one of the secretaries."

"Great." Yuki replied.

Whatever happened next I payed no mind to as I stood up and went over to Machi who just placed some boxes of stuff onto the ground.

"Need help?" I questioned.

"No, thanks though... Angel." She said, slowly getting used to calling me that.

"Ok, just let me know." I smiled then hearing:

"Hey Prez. Wanna give us an inspiring word or two?" Come from BlackBerry.

"Oh... uh, hello everyone, welcome." Yuki started. "I'm glad you're here. As members of the student council, we have many important duties. And we'll have to work together to fulfill them all. I'm not perfect, and I won't pretend to be. The truth is I have a lot to learn."

I walked over to him and stood near him, listening... proudly.

"But I swear I'll work hard, and I'm hoping... I can count on all of you to work with me." He finished.

"Sure thing!" Kakeru said.

"Count on us Yuki. I'm sure it'll work out no matter what." I smiled.

"Let's get to work then." Kakeru said as he sat on one of the chairs to the table...

Only, he wasn't working... he fell asleep.

"THAT ISN'T WORKING!" Guava said as he grew with anger.

Not in height though.

He actually was short, he was just a bit shorter than me, and sure I'm a third year, but even the first years boys are taller than me...

He must be some kind of runt.

He's fun though, kinda like the Orange in disguise. He can easily burst out in rage due to one word or action, I'm sure Yuki picked up on that too.

Kakeru... he's like a mini version of Ayame.

No like seriously.

He thinks about himself all the time, and I'm sure he thinks that he's amazing overall. He's a cool person, and I can come to believe that he is a popular one.

I'm sure he's a lot more chattier than me with his popularity. I wanna be like that.

A person who thinks greatly about themself so it's easier to lift others up.

It's not that I wanna change, I just wanna become better.

The bell tolled, meaning we had other classes to go to.

I got my stuff, and started walking.

Momiji's POV:

After what had happened... at the vacation home, I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n.

Is she ok?

That's all that was in my head.

I wasn't even expecting her to come to school. I'm sure Akito took her back to the darkness.

I decided to take a break, and walked outside to the school flower garden, where no one was.

"I can't think about her again... it's the first day back and I'll just be a teary-mess." I said to myself as I stood near the flowers.

I heard the school doors open, I quickly wiped my tears and looked...

Y/n...

Y/n was right there.

More tears fell.

"Y-Y/n!" I said in a sad tone.

I started falling to knees and was about to go to my hands but she came running, not with a sad expression, with a worried one.

She caught my hands and pulled me close into an embrace. We kept it there for a while.

"What happened, why were you crying out here all by yourself?" She freaked out, almost like Tohru.

"I just missed you!" I said trying to speak through the tears.

"Well I'm here now, no need to worry, Lemon." After she said Lemon, I calmed down, digging my face into her shoulder.

I don't know why I've become so attached to her, but thank goodness she's ok.

"I won't leave, ever again. It's not happening." She started crying too.

I picked up my self to look at her, wiping her tears away using my hand.

"No, don't cry." I said, returning to a smile.

The doors opened yet again and I got up, helping her too. She placed a smile on her face as we saw a group of girls coming.

They must be apart of the garden club. They're the ones in charge of keeping the schools garden in check.

We started walking, past them then to the doors.

"Don't you have student council?" I asked.

"Well, Yuki and Kakeru are patrolling again. So no, not right now." She replied.

"So you have to go to class, I suppose." I replied.

"Yeah, sucks not gonna lie. I like patrolling." She said as she gave off a warm smile.

"Well then, let's go see Tohru!" I grabbed her hand and headed to her home room.