Silence

(This is the last chapter I'll be reminding you about the music ^)

          All I could hear was a faint voice next to me, which slowly grew more and more silent as the seconds flew by. 

         Darkness...

         Darkness was all I could see now, but soon memories came crashing through breaking the utterly boring silence.

          "It's your fault.... ALL YOURS!" A voice said.

          I woke up, breathing heavily in a room that was familiar. Tohru's room. An ice pack fell from my forehead as I was now sitting up. 

          "Oh! You're awake." Tohru said with a smile on her face while getting up. The smile slowly faded as she continued. "Are you ok? I heard from Yuki that he found you lying on the ground bruised up. I understand if you don't want to but... how exactly did this happen?"

          "I- I'm not... sure?" I said trying to avoid the question.

          "I understand, but please rest," She said while, gently, pushing me back down to the bed. My scratches and bruises were pretty bad. "Dinner will be ready in a bit, if you're able to join us come down, if not just yell for me and I can get you your food." She said smiling again.

          Ugh, how could I let a bunch of teenage brats win me over? I'm....pathetic.

          I smiled as Tohru left the room, letting her know that I was ok, even though all I felt was pain on the inside and out. I was pissed at myself, knowing full well that I might've gotten Yuki into what I, basically, started. 

          The next day came, I ate dinner in the room by myself I had to think about what had happen to ease everything in my mind. Anxiety hits hard sometimes and I just felt that I couldn't dare to sit with them that night. I hate when people pity or feel bad for me.

          Everyone stared looking at the bandages that went all the way down my arms, and the small band-aids that were on my legs. Of course I got looked at by teachers, even my home room teacher, Ms. Shiraki, saw me. She called me down to eat lunch with her, and I knew that she was going to ask about it.

         At lunch, I grabbed the wrapped up container Tohru always gave for lunch a was about to leave the classroom.

         "Hey!" Ouchan called out to me. "Aren't you gonna sit with us?"

         "Yeah, it isn't like you to eat somewhere other than the classroom. Besides, we wanted to talk to you about something." Hanachan said.

          I had a feeling that they wanted to ask about the bandages, and since I have to eat with the teacher, I had to even the situation out.

         "Tohru, since you know a bit about what happened, why don't you tell them for me? I mean, hey, we are close, I don't mind at all. It's just I have to go, it's something important, but trust me it's nothing troublesome at all." I said with  genuine smile.

         I wasn't excited to meet with the teacher but there I went. Down the hall and over to a small teacher room. I opened the sliding door and saw Ms. Shiraki sitting there.

                                                                               (Mayuko Shiraki)

                                                                               (Mayuko Shiraki)