Rights and Wrongs

"I'm alone. A mistake. The bad guy." Akito was struggling to say these things because they were driving those words towards themself. "Does that feel good? I hate you. You came and wrecked it. My whole world. Yet somehow, you still get to be the 'pure' one. You're the dirtiest one of us all!"

A few seconds after that, I heard a slice.

"Stay back! You make me sick!" Akito shouted.

"Akito-." Tohru tried to say but then got cut off.

"No, stop!" Akito got angry.

I wanted to get up, stop Akito, help Tohru...

"I understand now, why you talk so much about eternity and an unchanging future." Tohru spoke up. "You say those things because... you're scared. You're terrified of being alone!"

I heard the knife drop.

"Shut up!" Was repeated as I heard multiple slaps.

"Akito, stop." I whispered, trying to speak, but neither of them could hear me.

They fought and fought with their words until Akito ran away. Tohru left too, leaving me alone, but that's alright. I know what she's doing, and I know what she's trying to fix.

My eyes were still shut, and the rain now felt soft. My breathing techniques and calm gestures worked for my body being in so much pain. It still hurts, it was still scary, and I am angry with Akito but I know the reasons for doing so.

It's hard to say, and I know pretty much every Sohma may disagree with me, but I know that Akito has a kind soul hidden somewhere and that there are reasons as to why they do these things. I am mad, sure, and I am in pain, but there must be a calm break before asking and forcing questions. It's my fault they stabbed me, for that reason. I forgot the calm and forced the questions. Stupid of me, I know.

"SOMEBODY HELP!" I heard Akito shout with a scream, it sounded so far away...

Yuki's POV:

While Shigure and I were on our way back to the house, leaving Kyo's deal with his problems alone, we heard a scream... and it sounded like Akito.

We hurried up the stairs and once we got up I saw someone laying on the ground.

"Y/n?" Shigure questioned himself.

I ran over and it was Y/n.

"Y/n, are you ok?" I asked frantically.

"Yep, as good as ever." Her voice was weak.

"You don't sound like it." I replied.

"Leave me, go to Tohru." She said, her voice shaky, but why?

Why was her voice shaky, what happened to Tohru?

"What happened to you first!?"

And just like that, Akito ran into Shigure.

"Whoa, didn't expect to see you here." Shigure said.

Neither did I.

"Help her. You have to go quickly. She needs help." Akito said in complete and utter shock. "She fell... from... from up on the cliff. So far down, so far... What do I do? She's not moving. She's so... so still."

"Akito, slowly now. Calm as you can." Shigure replied, calmly. "Who fell? Tell me."

Akito struggled; I could hear in his voice, "Toh-... Tohru."

That's when I lost it. I still didn't know what happened to Y/n, now Tohru's hurt, what if I'm not here for Y/n?

"Ok, where was she?" Shigure asked.

Akito pointed, "That way. Straight back."

"Shigure, I'm calling for help. Meet them when they get here, and call Momiji for me." I said as I ran off.

When I got to where Akito had said, I looked down from the cliff and saw Tohru, laying there, so still. It broke my heart.

Akito's POV:

"Akito, did you push her?" Shigure asked me.

"No, no I didn't, really. The ground just... crumbled out of nowhere." I replied, truthfully. "But I did... I did hurt Y/n... and Kureno. I-... I stabbed them."

"Let's go inside." Shigure gently said to me and brought me into the house, then going back out to talk to Y/n. "Y/n, is it bad?"

"Yeah, I'll just lay here don't worry about me." Her voice was shaky, she seemed so scared.

I walked over to Y/n, and sat down next to her.

"I'm so sorry, it was an impulse-."

"No, I understand, Akito. I should've asked you to calm down before forcing questions, I see that now and I got what was coming to me." She smiled at me; a gesture I didn't know I would ever see from her that was directed towards me.

I heard Shigure calling Momiji, but I don't understand; why him?

"Momiji, hey. Some things happened up at my house, mind being here for Y/n?"

It seems that he got a reply because he hung up the phone and called Hatori.

I could see that Y/n was in pain, I didn't know how to help. I was so selfish for so long, and I only see that now, because of Tohru.

I hesitated to, but I placed my hand on top of Y/n's open hand to show her that I was here. I was scared, she'd probably just pull her hand out of the way, but she didn't. She did the opposite of that and smiled.

How can someone change their perspective on someone else so quickly?

What changed her thoughts?

Then Kyo showed up, and his eyes were wide, he was scared. Right as he saw Y/n and was about to talk to her, until he heard the news with Tohru, and ran off. He probably went to her, not knowing that Yuki was already there; possibly thinking that she was alone.

"Good news." Shigure came out to us. "Hatori says Kureno will live."

I just broke down. I'm glad to hear it, but I felt so bad. I didn't even get hurt but I felt the pain.

When Momiji showed up, he was already worried, but once he saw me and Shigure next to a limp body that laid on the ground, his heart looked like it sunk.