Come In

Yuki and I followed Haru back to his home room class. Everything was picked up already.

"Haru, what are you doing?" Yuki asked as I followed behind him into the classroom.

"Well, I was going to clean up, but everything's already done... fairies maybe?" He said it so serious, I didn't know whether Haru was being sarcastic or serious...

"No, your classmates." Yuki replied.

We were by the broken windows, and as those two starred out into the distance of the school, I leaned on a desk behind the two boys, as the looked out. At what? I have no clue.

"What happened, Haru?" I asked as a entwined my hands together.

"What do you mean?" He replied.

"What happened to make you dark." Yuki said for me.

"Oh, I..." He began sliding down to sit on the floor and looked down to his hands. "I got dumped... by Rin."

"Rin?" Yuki and I chimed together.

I had no clue who Rin was, but I'm sure Yuki did.

"Y/n, Rin is also a part of the Zodiac. She's the horse." Yuki said.

"Oh... look, Haru. I know there's not much we can do, but if you need to vent-." I started but got cut off.

"Y/n!" I heard my teacher yell from outside the window.

I peaked out as Ms. Shiraki waved at me. "Is Hatsuharu with you?"

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Hatsuharu, it's time to go. Hurry it up kid!" She yelled.

Hatsu got up and started walking out of the class. "See you later." He said this in a way that I couldn't understand. Was it his light self... or was he actually sad?

----------

The next day, Yuki and I came back to our home room class after student council. It was just meetings of how things should run and go, stuff like that.

"Boiled Tofu is a must." Hanachan said as both her and Arisa looked through the menu of foods they have at the place we'll be leaving to for school.

"Oh yeah!" Uochan said aggressively.

Then they turned the page to find Okonomiyaki.

"Okonomiyaki?" Arisa said.

"Woah, that part of Japan is all about them carbs." I commented as I leaned over Arisa to see the Menu.

"Man, I want this too!" Uochan said.

"Then don't decide which one you want. We can make the boiled Tofu an afternoon snack, saving the Okonomiyaki for lunch." Hanachan said.

"Smart thinking! But let's make sure we have room for rice dumplings and maybe a dessert or two!" I replied with a smile.

"Now we're talking!" Uochan smiled.

"Wait, I know food's important, but, are we gonna see any temples?" Yuki questioned.

"Yes of course." I answered.

"That'll give us something to do in between meals to whet our appetite." Hanachan continued.

"Yuki, Y/n, Tohru, Kyo!" We heard Momiji say as he ran into our classroom. "It's bad, it's bad, it's really bad."

"What is it this time?" Kyo questioned.

"I just found out that Haru got apprehended!" Momiji said.

"Oh no..." Tohru replied in a sad tone.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you sure it's apprehended and not suspended?" Yuki finished.

"Oh, that was it, suspended." Momiji said. "Is that better or worse?"

"Way better kiddo." I said messing up his hair. "He'll be back in a bit."

"Yeah but didn't he hurt you, Y/n?" Kyo asked me.

"What? No! I bumped into the broken glass on the window, chill out." I replied.

"Well then he should be back soon." Yuki replied with a smile.

The rest of the day went by like any other. Arisa, Saki, and I got plans for food figured out while the others just agreed.

Kyo went to the dojo after school, while Yuki, Tohru, and I walked home together.

Yuki's POV:

"I'm gonna go check on Haru." I said out of the blue.

"Oh?" Y/n replied. "To the Sohma estate, that's where you're going?"

"Yeah, I need to make sure he's doing ok." I answered.

"Then why don't we come along-." Tohru began but, I cut her off.

"No. I'll go to the estate, by myself. You guy's go home and cook dinner for everyone else." I said without a second thought. "Hopefully I'll be back in time for dinner!"

I started running towards the Sohma estate and when I looked behind me Y/n and Tohru were waving as they smiled.

As I got near the entrance of the Sohma estate, I could feel my body weaken. This place... hurts.

Hurts in a way that's too hard to explain...

I got closer, but it was hard.

Once I was close to the entrance, I started coughing as the memories wound up my head.

I then saw Rin walk into the estate.

"Rin." I said trying to yell.

I started running and turned the corner to the main gates.

'Just go in' I told myself over and over again in my head.

I finally gathered the courage and walked in. As I was speed walking, the servant Miss, from the Head House, spotted me.

"Yuki, I'm glad you've finally decided to make it back." She said. "Akito will be pleased-."

"I have to go." I replied and quickly ran away towards Haru's house.

I made it to Haru's place and knocked on the door. His mom let me in and I went upstairs to his room.

I knocked on his bedroom door and I heard a "Come in." On the other side.