Get Down

Ritchan was confused on why Gure wanted him to close the door so badly.

"Do it!" Shigure said.

"Uh, right, sure." Ritsu said as they closed the doors.

"What's going on exactly?" I asked.

"Sh! Just stay quiet." Shigure said, pulling me to his side and using his hand to cover my mouth.

"Listen, you coward!" The voice said from outside. Then a loud bang came to the front door. "Sensei, I know you're in there! Don't make me break down this door! You can't hide from me forever."

"Uhm, so, do you know the women trying to break into your house?" Ritsu asked as I was still being held captive by the dog.

"Yes I do. She's what you'd call a stalker." Shigure told Ritsu.

"What? Really?"

"She figured out where I live and now I live my life in constant fear." What a lie! "How fortuitous though! Fate offers you a new challange."

Banana was most definitely confused, so was I to a certain degree. Challenge?

"Ritchan!" He yelled. "Assert yourself by sending this obsessed fan away! If you can get rid of my stalker all by yourself, well then, it will be proof of your improved self-assurance!"

"Are you sure?" Ritchan said confused.

I was trying to shake my head no, but Shigure wouldn't let me.

"Yes yes."

"Fine, then I'll do it."

"Okay, great." Shigure pulled out his fan with the other hand and pulled it over his face to hide his chuckling.

Then that mess went on, as I heard struggling with doors I could also somewhat hear the conversation.

Apparently, this stalker is actually Shigure's editor, but before that, this girl thought Ritsu was Shigure's lover. Shigure didn't let me go, so I couldn't do anything in this situation.

Soonly, Tohru and Yuki came down-stairs. God, was I happy to see them. I don't know what else could've happened. Shigure finally let me go and I got up and walked next to him to the doors.

"Well, would you look at that. Who do we have here?" Shigure asked.

"Sensei!" The Lady yelled as she ran towards me and Shigure.

I elbowed his side, knowing what he did and what could've happened. We all went inside as Shigure gave his editor the draft he finished.

"I'm sorry, but, who are you?" Ritchan questioned.

"Oh, you don't know?" Tohru said coming to the table with some coffee's, due to Shigure's request. "This is Mitchan, she's Shigure's editor."

Ritsu looked at her in disbelief. "I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW!"

Banana had then knocked over the tray Tohru was carrying onto the the table, making Shigure's drafts become covered in coffee stains.

Ritsu ran out of there tear's in his eyes as I ran after them. I chased until I realized he had gone to the roof. I saw Kyon stretching outside, even he was confused when he looked back.

There he was, Ritsu, standing on the edge of the rooftop. Everyone, aside from Mitchan, came outside to see the commotion and watched as Ritchan talked about how useless they are to humanity.

"No Ritsu! We all make mistakes, it's ok! Now come down, please!" I yelled.

"Please get down!" Tohru said as she started freaking out.

"Miss Honda, please calm down." Yuki said, watching as she whaled her arms in the air.

A few seconds had past and Tohru had now made it to the roof.

"Miss Honda!" Yuki said.

"When did she get up there?" Kyo questioned.

My heart dropped. "TOHRU!"

I bolted into the house, up the stairs, down the hall, through the sliding doors, and then the fence of the deck.

"Tohru! Please get down! Ritsu needs to as well!" I said, wind blowing against my face.

What to do? What to do-?

Tohru stood up, stepping onto a loose piece of the roof.

She spoke, then went to walk forwards, and down she tumbled.

"TOHRU!" I yelled.

"Miss Honda, be careful!" Yuki yelled.

I reached over the fence with one hand holding onto the fence and the other out making sure Tohru didn't fall. What good would it do? Maybe slow her fall, but who know's? I was freaking out.

Tears fell down my eyes, "PLEASE! GET DOWN, BOTH OF YOU!"

Tohru stood up, the sun was just setting. My brain was screaming 'Get them down!', but how?

Tohru held out her hand to Ritchan, which made Ritchan come near her and grab hold, both smiling. They came down on the latter, and I hugged Tohru. I don't care that I transformed, how could she scare me like that?

The first animal to pop up into mind was the cat, and poof, I was just that. The hug was comforting, as a cat, I started purring. Then I got off of her so she could go downstairs and help Mitchan.

I stayed upstairs as everyone went downstairs to check on Mitchan, who fainted after the coffee was spilt.

I heard the front doors open and close as people left.

The longer time went on, the further the sun went down.

The two, Mitchan and Ritchan came back with Takoyaki. Seems like they're friends now, that's perfect.

I finally transformed back into my human form and quickly got changed.