Chapter Fifty Eight

"You are really going, aren't you?" Richard asked Amidala as they both stood opposite each other in the airport as Amidala held her luggage.

Amidala nodded her head, "Yes."

Richard scoffed sadly, "After your sister's death, you are still willing to go."

"Do you think my life is safe too? Look Richard, a lot of things has happened this few months and every single thing looks like drama, my life might be safe here but this is what I want to do what I already have in mind,I want to clear my head."

"I also want to clear my head, Ammy but I have a lot of things to do here."

"That's great but I'm sorry,my flight is in two minutes."

"Ammy, please are you going to call?"

"If I remember but I want you to have this." Amidala said walking close to Richard as she gave him a peck on his lips, "This doesn't mean we are dating, okay?" She said with a smile as Richard held her by the waist, kissing her back, Richard licked Amidala's lower lip as she opened her mouth slightly allowing Richard in full, their tongues tangled, Amidala kissed Richard like she needed to be kissed, Richard disengaged slightly of the kiss as they were still close together.

"I love you." Richard said to Amidala who was breathing heavily.

"Same here but we aren't working." Amidala said disengaging herself from him as she turned her back to start walking.

"You didn't even say goodbye." Richard said sliently as she watched her leave.

~°~°~
"So you are going tomorrow to Mexico?" Megan asked Alex as they were both in the car.

"Yeah."

"And you would be there for six months."

"Mhm."

"Are you going to call?" Megan asked as Alex raised his left eye brow up looking at Megan as he packed his car.

"What's with the questions?"

"I was just asking,duh it's six months."

"That's not the answer to my question, what's with all this questions?" Alex asked as Megan looked at him, as she scratched the back of her head.

"Promise me you won't cheat on me." Megan said not giving a glance to Alex who scoffed.

"Do you trust?" Alex asked making Megan look at him.

"Yes." Megan said nodding her head.

"So what's with all the questions and promise issues? Don't stress yourself, okay, I'm going to Mexico because of you,because of us,you don't expect me to see another girl,do you?" Alex said as he smiled.

"Okay, I believe you,I was just saying to be sure." Megan said as Alex laughed.

"So where are we going?" Megan said.

"My house." Alex said as he started the engine.

.......
Alex and Megan walked into the house.

"So what are we doing here?" Megan asked as Alex began to walk upstairs.

"To pack my luggage and have a little fun,if you insist." Alex said as Megan followed him upstairs.

Megan entered Alex room as Alex held her by the waist, standing behind her as he places soft kisses on her neck and ear.

"Alex,I thought you wanted to pack."

"That would wait." Alex said.

~°~°~
Alana walked in a restaurant, she was in a red wine off shoulder dress.

She walked close to her table where Liam was there as she sat down opposite him.

"Still surprised about the dinner thing." Alana said as Liam looked at her with a smile.

"Alana,you look umm gorgeous." Liam said.

"Why do you have to think before you compliment me?"

"Because you were too stunning,I was short of words." Liam said as Alana laughed a little, "So what would you like to order?"

"Nothing." Alana said.

"Why?" Liam said as he pouted his lip.

"Because I have already eaten before you texted me for dinner."

"Whatever, you know I don't like when my table is empty." Liam said as he snapped his fingers as a waitress came with two glasses of red wine.

"Hmm,red wine." Alana said as she took her sip.

"Nice choice, right?" Liam said as the waitress left.

Liam gulped the whole wine as Alana looked at him.

"Rough day?" Alana said as she dropped her wine slowly on the table.

"Nope,why did you ask?"

"I have been dating you for seven months and you have never gulped a drink so fast, except you are angry,sad, devastated, tired, nervous,.."

"Okay okay okay, that's enough." Liam said with a laugh as he coughed.

"Sorry..So tell me what's going on?" Alana said as Liam coughed again and hard, "Are you okay?" Alana said as Liam coughed falling on his knees, "Oh My God." Alana said standing up as she touched Liam who was still coughing, "Water, somebody help." Alana said as everyone looked at her, "Liam, please stop." She added as Liam brought one of his knee up as the other one was still down as he continued to cough.

"Liam, Please stop coughing, don't.. Please." Alana said as she began to cry.

Liam brought a red box, opening it when she saw a diamond ring.

"Oh My God." Alana shouted as she stood up, using her fingers to cover her mouth in shock.

"Will you marry me?" Liam said as everyone began to clap, video and shouting Say Yes.

"Liam," Alana said as she walked close to him.

"Is that a Yes?" Liam said as Alana wiped her tears with her fingers.

"It's a Yes." Alana said as she nodded her head.

"A Yes?" Liam said with a smile.

"Yes,Yes, it's a Yes." Alana said as Liam took the ring and put it in a finger as he stood up giving her a tight hug.

"I love you." Liam said as Alana laughed a little.

"I love you too."

YOUNG PEACEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara