Chapter Six

"Are you okay?" Alana asked me as I sat down on my bed breathing out heavily...

"I guess... Alana." I called her name softly as she hummed in response..

"What do you when you want to remove stress from your body?" I asked as she breathed in with her teeth gummed together...

"Well, I take coffee during the day and in the night,I go to club.. Weird right?" Alana said as she giggled to herself...

"Please take me to a coffee nearby,bills on me." I said as she looked at me..

"College stress,right?" Alana asked as I nodded my head..

More like heartbreak stress...

"Been there." Alana said..  "We could go now, if you want." She added.

"Yeah right now would be fine.. I would change now." I said as I stood up..

"Cool." Alana said...

I wore a red A Line dress which had white straight lines on it with a heel boots, letting my hair drop...

I looked at myself in the mirror,as I breathed out...

"You are Megan White, don't feel heartbroken." I said to myself but...

Who am I kidding?

"Let's go." I could hear Alana's voice, reminding me of my Mom..

Fuck, I didn't even text her...

"Coming." I said as I left the bathroom...

Alana was dressed in a T shirt dress covering it with a leather big jacket, arranged her hair in a ponytail and a white sneekers..

"It's just coffee." I said.

"I know, but who knows,I might see my Mr Right." Alana said giving me a smirk..

"My God." I said..

"Let's go." Alana said as we left our dorm..

...........
We walked side by side on the road...

We got to the coffee shop,we stood in front of the counter, when we saw a young boy, named David, I could see his name from his tag at the left side of his top..

"So what would you like to order?"

"I would like Americano." Alana said..

" Well, I would like some..." I thought as I looked at the board which had the list of food items they had....

"Espresso." I said making my choice..

"Nice choice." I could hear familiar voice at the back of me making me shriek in timid and that cologne,I know that smell.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Alex walked outside the college, as he kept an expressionless face, when he saw Jacob with a girl..

"Oh my God, Megan is so stupid." I said sliently to myself, when I felt a heavy pat on my shoulder..

"Alex." I could recognize that familiar London accent..It was Richard..

"Bruhh, I was looking for you all over the place." I said as he smirked..

Richard Ben, my childhood friend, He was 6.3ft tall, light skinned, green eyes, pink lip..

"I was with Crystal." Richard said..

"Are you dating her already?" I asked as we began to walk side by side..

"I don't date, I smash." Richard said as I scoffed..

"I heard you broke up with Mackenzie." Richard said..

"I don't have a girlfriend, she was never my girlfriend." I said..

"I know right." Richard said...

I saw a coffee shop nearby, making me really thirsty..

"Up for some coffee." I said...

"Yup, bills on you." Richard said..

"Whatever." I said as we both entered the coffee shop..

When I saw Megan and a young girl beside her at the counter...

I moved closer...

"Espresso." I heard Megan said..

"Nice choice." I said as she turned around, looking at me in shock.

"What are you doing here?" Megan asked..

"This is a coffee shop, duh." I said...

But she didn't give me any response, when counter boy dropped their coffee on the counter table...

I took Megan's Espresso..

"Thanks." I said....

"That's my coffee." Megan said as I sipped a little..

" I know, that's why I said thanks." I said giving her a smirk..

"You are going to pay for that, right?" Megan asked as she pointed to the coffee..

"You are paying, that's for slapping me." I said as I began to walk out of the shop..

"Hey,wait up." I could hear Richard's voice....