Chapter Fifty

"Oh My God." Alana said as she sat down opposite Megan as she sipped her coffee, "Tell me all about it."

"No, firstly tell me about your Chicago trip." Megan said as she chuckled.

"I asked first, so after you tell me, I tell you mine." Alana said as Megan huffed.

"You won't back down, won't you?"

"Nope."

"Okay, this was how it all happened, after the hot kiss Alex gave me..."

FLASHBACK BACK

Alex released the kiss slowly as their kiss was still an inch apart as Megan brought a face closer for, giving Alex a peck on his lips.

"You obviously missed me." Alex said with a smile as he held Megan's chin making Megan nodded her head as she swallowed heavily.

"Then why have you been ignoring me?" Alex said making Megan create a little distance together.

"Because we aren't meant to be together." Megan said.

"Who told you that?" Alex said as he folded his hands.

"Because you are with Britteny and I'm not you guys standards, I'm just lucky to be part of you guys. We are different" Megan said as Alex scoffed.

"Different? Two roads disverged in a wood and I I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference, it's okay to be different, it makes you feel unique." Alex said.

"What if I'm not your girl? What if our love is just an illusion?" Megan said sadly.

"You are my girl and even if our love is an illusion, let's make it real, Megan."

"I.. I wan. I need to go." Megan said as she walked while Alex hugged her from behind.

"Let's not do this, Megan." Alex said as he rested his head on Megan shoulder.

"What do you want me to do? Be your side chick?" Megan said.

"I want your love, I would find something to do about Britteny just give me another chance." Alex said as Megan huffed as she turned to look at Alex.

"Alex,I love to hate you but it doesn't seem to work."

"That means you love me." Alex said with a smile.

"Am in love with someone that I can't be with."

"Megan.."

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Awwwn, that was so emotional, it looked like k drama but yours happened in the ladies toilet." Alana said with a scoff laugh.

"I know right." Megan said a little sad.

"But you love Alex, right?" Alana said.

"Well, annoying Yes but I want to stop."

"You are lucky, for someone like Alex to like you." Megan said, "He would take good care of you."

"Now, tell me about Chicago." Megan said with a smile.

"Urghh, I hate you." Alana said.

~°~°~
"You what?" Alex shouted a little as he sat on the couch while Richard just looked at him.

"I said, I had sex with Amidala a day before Valentine." Richard said.

Alex opened his mouth wide with a smile, "You are lucky though at least."

"Am not, she still loves you." Richard said as he looked at the TV as Alex just pouted his lips sadly.

"You can be in love with you, at least you had sex, she might feel the connection." Alex said as Richard scoffed not giving a glance to Alex.

"I don't want to talk or hear anything that has to do with you and Amidala, please."

"Do you want to hear about Megan then?" Alex said as he walked closer to Richard.

"No, she's your problem not mine." Richard said as Alex tickled him.

"You should have some respect when you talk about her." Alex said as he jumped on Richard as he continued to tickle him, while Richard laughed.

~°~°~
Mackenzie walked in a restaurant when she saw Jacob seated alone as he sipped his wine, she smiled as she walked closer to him, sitting opposite him.

"I never knew you were a fan of wine." Mackenzie said as Jacob looked at her.

"That's because you don't know me, what are you doing here?" Jacob said as he licked his lower lip.

"I came to enjoy the nice afternoon after the Valentine, you didn't call." Mackenzie said.

"Because it was necessary, Valentine was lonely." Jacob said.

"Lonely? We were together throughout the night of Valentine."

"Because we had sex that doesn't make my valentine less lonely." Jacob said.

"Why are you always doing this?" 

"Because you keep pushing yourself to me and you are giving me the chance to use you." Jacob said.

"But I love you that's why, I'm doing all this."

"No, you are being to clingy." Jacob said as he stood up, "If you are really in love, don't push it, whatever happens is going happen." He added as he left.