Chapter Thirty Four

"So why did you date Jacob?" Alex asked as he was going upstairs.

"Wait, am I sleeping here tonight?" Megan asked as Alex stopped his tracks on the stairs, turning to look at Megan.

"Do you want leave?" Alex asked.

Megan looked around and outside the window, "It's late already,I have no choice but to stay."

"So what's with the questions?" Alex said as he continued to walk upstairs as Megan followed him behind.

"Jacob was nice and cute."

"Nice.." Alex said with a little laugh as he entered his room, "Isn't that another word for humdrum?"

Megan gasped at his words, "Must you always insult?"

"It's in my gene." Alex said as he fall on the bed."How come you didn't know Jacob likes you?" He added.

Megan went to his bed as she laid beside him.

"You are really comfortable with me." Alex said with a smirk.

Megan smiled, "I was so blinded with the love I had for him that I didn't even see any mistake."

"Love, what's love?" Alex asked as he laid on his side as he looked at Megan.

"Love is like having a strong attraction to someone, right? I just want to have a nice happy ending." Megan asked as she looked at Alex in the eyes.

"True love stories don't have happy ending."

"You are so intelligent but Why don't you want to fall in love?" Megan asked

When you fall in love, it's temporary madness," Alex said as Megan giggled.

"Really."

" Yes I'm serious, it's temporary madness, you want to please the person with all your might, sometimes you would be the only one thinking about the relationship to work, but when the person ends up leaving, then you have permanent madness." Alex said as Megan laughed.

"Permanent madness,huh, have you ever fallen in love before?"

"No and I don't want to."

"So you won't have temporary madness." Megan said as the thunder striked making Megan shriek timidly as she hugged Alex tightly and the rain began to fall.

"It's just rain." Alex said.

"It's not about the rain, it's about the thunder." Megan said as she buried her face on Alex's chest,Alex huffed as he used his hand to hold Megan's chin lifting her head up as they both looked at each other in the eyes.

"I wish I know how to quit you." Alex said as he moved his face closer to her,as their mouth was just a inch apart, Megan looked at him as her body burns for the next move, Alex lip touched Megan's lip with a peck, while Megan opened her mouth to let him in, their tongues tangled each, Alex moved his hands down to Megan's hips as Megan bit her lower lip not moan at his slow torture.. Alex moved his lip to Megan's ears as he kissed it and down to her neck leaving it wet and hickeys.

Alex used his hand to shift Megan's underwear,as Megan closed her eyes tightly,as his hand came in contact with Megan's sensitive part..

"Alex.." Megan moaned as she opened her eyes.

"Should I continue?" Alex said as he moved his hand up and down Megan's sensitive part.

Megan nodded her head instantly, "Yes."

Alex's hand did magic to Megan's body, it was slow,up and down and circles as Megan rolled her eyes with pleasure.

Alex continued this fast rhythm as Megan could feel her orgasm.

"Alex

Megan moved her hand down to Alex's trouser as he unbuttoned it, she moved her hand to erection, she felt how hard and big it was as she moved her hands slowly, Alex closed his eyes as he groan in pleasure,he placed his hand on Megan's as he began to move faster with it,he kissed Megan's breast for a few seconds before he explodes..as they were both breathing heavily on the bed..

~°~°~
THE NEXT MORNING

As the sun ray shine through the window, disturbing Megan's sleep,as she opened her eyes slowly, she sat down upright..

She felt weak as she looked at herself when she saw herself half naked as she gasped showing her hand to cover her mouth as she remembered last night scene..

"Did I? Did we?" Megan said slowly as she stood up, wearing the jumper as she went downstairs, she looked round the house but didn't see him, she went to the kitchen and saw him sitting on the swivel bar stool as he pressed his phone with a cup of coffee beside him,he was dressed in light green sweeter, with a white trouser as his hair was still wet.

"Alex." Megan called out his name with smile as she walked closer to him.

"Hey." Alex replied in a dry cold voice as he sipped his coffee,as he continued to press his phone.

Megan was surprised with his cold attitude but she didn't care less. She stood beside as he watched him press his phone and acted like she wasn't even there.

"There's a coffee in the mug,if you want." Alex said not glancing at her.

"With your attitude,I can see you don't want to talk about last night." Megan said.

"Yes, what happened last night shouldn't have happened." Alex said looking at her.

"But you started it first." Megan said slowly and sadly.

"And you continued, what happened between us yesterday was just a lie." Alex said.

Megan could feel her tears dropped, "Why are you like this? Don't tell me, you didn't feel anything?"

"No, I did not and even if I did, I don't date." Alex said as he stood up.

"You don't date, but you had sex with me." Megan said.

"Like I said,it was just a lie."

"I hate you." Megan said.

"Exactly, that's how it should be, like they should to say, Hate the sin, but love the sinner, but I want you to hate the sinner." Alex said as he left the kitchen.