Chapter Eleven

Alex and Richard walked back to their dorm, as Alex sat down on his bed lazily..

"Are you hungry?" Richard asked as he took a novel from his counter...

"No." Alex said looking at Richard, making him scoff with a laugh..

"What?" Richard asked..

"You are reading Romeo and Juliet." Alex said making Richard scoff... "I thought you like all this horror stories." He  added

"Well actually, I just want to read some romantic novel recently.. I mean it's a new year, let's have a new way of things." Richard said..

Alex scoff, "My God, but in the novel, their is tragedy..no happy ending,Romeo died."

Richard laughed, "Am sorry but,let me guess.. because of Juliet, right?"

"Yeah, Juliet faked her death, when Romeo arrived at her tomb, and saw that she was truly dead, Romeo swallowed poison out of grief, when Juliet woke up from her coma, she found Romeo dead,so she killed herself with his dagger." Alex said..

" Just because of love? I mean, I still don't understand." Richard said..

"Just because of love, they ended up killing themselves." Alex said..

"....Alex, can you do anything for love?" Richard said..

"If it's worth fighting, I would fight for love." Alex said..

" What about death? Can you?" Richard said making Alex slient for a while..

"I don't know, but I would do anything to save the person I love." Alex said slowly..

"Is their anything like happy ending? I mean Romeo and Juliet ended dying after fighting so much for their love.. do you think, that's a happy ending?" Richard said...

"I.. don't, Richard,am not sure." Alex said as he stood up from his bed..

"Where are you going? We were just having some deep discussion." Richard said.

"Okay, can you die for love?" Alex asked..

"This is just the point,if I end up dying for someone that doesn't even love me back or what if the person,I ended dying for, decided to kill themselves just because they think they can leave without me." Richard said...

"Richard, I know but..." Alex tried to get some words out of his mouth..

"I mean, that's why Juliet actually killed herself because she knew, she can't do without Romeo." Richard said..

"What about Jack and Rose? At least Rose didn't kill herself just because Jack saved her." Alex said..

"That's because, she knew how much pain and suffering, Jack did just to save her." Richard said..

"Ok, that's a point but what are you trying to say?" Alex said..

"My point is that, sometimes life doesn't even give you a choice, There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater.But sometimes it doesn't.Sometimes it is nothing more than gritting your teeth through pain, and the work of every day, the slow walk toward a better life. That is the sort of bravery I must have now." Richard said sadly..

"Richard,is everything alright?" Alex asked as he moved closer to him..

"Yes,am fine..am just scared." Richard said..

Alex patted his bed as he sat beside him on his bed..

"Do you want to be like Romeo or Jack?" Alex asked making Richard chuckle..

"Hell no, I just want to be remembered for something good." Richard said..

"Actually, smashing girl's is a good thing." Alex said making Richard laugh..

"Not that type of good thing, just something more than that." Richard said..

"Richard,we all have a book for each person's life,the first page is life..the last page is death, it's in your hands to fill the remaining pages. So don't rush, I guess.. because you still have a lot of more pages." Alex said..

"Nice." Richard said smiling at Alex...

~°~°~°~
"Jacob Lease." Megan said as they both gave themselves deadly glare..

"Why are you doing this?" Jacob asked making Megan scoff..

"Are you dating? I did the right thing." Megan said..

"Do you know who did this to me?" Jacob said as he pointed to his bruised face..

"The person should have punched you harder."

"Are you kidding me right now?Alex Qin did this to me."

"Alex." Megan said looking surprised..

"So you thought, for a minute, I thought you sent him just because I broke your heart." Jacob said..

"You didn't break my heart, I  shouldn't even be talking to you, right now?" Megan said..