Chapter Fourteen

Alex was walking outside the school, with his earpiece plugged in his ear, pressing his phone, with a chilled water in his other hand..

Megan saw Alex, whom was busy with his phone and his music..

"Alex." Megan called out Alex's name making him look back and stopping his tracks..

"How did you know my name?" Alex questioned as he folded his hands..

"You are popular, it's easy for me to know your name." Megan said making Alex scoff...

"Thanks for today." Megan said..

"What did I do?" Alex questioned making Megan smile..

"Nothing, just thanking you." Megan said...

Alex scoffed, when he looked at Megan, seeing a cut on her hands, "What happened to your hand?"

"Uh" Megan looked at her hand, which had a fresh cut.. "Oh, it's nothing." She added..

Alex put his phone in his pocket, opening his chilled water as he took Megan's hand and poured the water on it...

"What are you doing?" Megan asked as she tried to remove her hands...

"If a cut is is not being treated, it's bound to be a scar." Alex said as he continued to pour the water on her hand...

Megan removed her hand from his, making Alex look at her shock...

"They are not signs of shame but badge of honor." Megan said as she looked at the hand and smiled...

Alex scoffed, "How did you get the scar?"

"I cooked today." Megan said as she smiled..

"Oh no wonder, it's badge of honor,So you can't cook?" Alex asked as he bursted into laughter...

Megan changed her smile into a straight face, "Why did I even tell you?"

"Am surprised, you can't cook,I mean."

Megan hissed with her teeth, "I hate you."

"Too bad, because I don't hate you,I just don't like the fact you exist." Alex said making Megan gasped at Alex's words..

"You.." Megan said, pointing to Alex's..

"You what?" Alex said..

"I don't even know why am talking to you." Megan said as she left Alex...

"Annoying jerk." Megan muttered her breath,as she entered the dorm, when she saw Alana sitting down on the couch..

"Alana." Megan called out her name dragging her attention...

"Megan, you left the hospital in such a hurry." Alana said as she came close to Megan...

"Yes,I had some things to do." Megan said as she sat down on her bed, removing her shoes,as she signed..

"Where did you go to?"

"I cooked." Megan said as she looked at her hand which had a cut and smiled...

"Oh really, where?"

"My grandma's house." Megan said as she smiled..

Yes,I already take her as my grandma because she reminds me of mine..

Megan thought, while Alana smiled

"Oh yeah,Alex is having a party tomorrow night." Alana said..

"So.." Megan said as she stood up and went to the bathroom..

"You are invited." Megan could hear Alana yelled as she switched on the tap..

"Am not interested." Megan said as she washed her hair..

"You are coming and that's final." Megan could hear Alana again making Megan scoff....