Chapter Seventeen

"Roll up your sleeves." Mr.Qin said..

Why do they hate me so much? Especially Benjamin, aren't we brothers, he's supposed to be helping me not adding more trouble... What do I do now? Alex, think..

Alex thought, when he faked a cough...

"I have a cold." Alex said in a fake dry tired voice...

"Does it matter? Just roll up the sleeves." Benjamin said..

Alex clears his throat, "Any slightest cold would give me more fever, so I can't roll up my sleeves."

"Alex, don't play games with us." Benjamin said with a little yell...

Grandpa Charles clears his throat, taking everyone attention to him...

"Alex, upstairs now." Grandpa Charles said, as he began to walk upstairs...

Alex gave Benjamin one last look before following grandpa Charles upstairs...

They were both in the study room, which was really big, it had different sections of books, with a desk chair and four chairs that are round each other...

Grandpa Charles sat on one of the chairs... While Alex just stood there...

"Alex," Grandpa Charles called out his name making Alex hummed in response, "You know very much, that I know you very well, I know when you lying Alex." He added but Alex didn't say anything...

He continues, "You know very well, how much I hate tattoos, no lie about that." Ending it with a chuckle...

"I'm sorry." Alex said..

"Oh, so you truly have a tattoo."

Alex nodded his head...

"Roll up your sleeves."

Alex looked at him with a widened eyes...

"Grandpa."

"Don't Grandpa me, roll up the sleeves now." Grandpa Charles said in a harsh tone..

Yep, he's angry.. so dead..

Alex slowly rolled up his sleeves, which showed a lot of tattoos..

"Is that all?" Grandpa Charles said..

"Not really but.." Alex tried to get words out of his mouth..

"That's enough, just drop your car key, your phone,go to your room and don't come out." Grandpa Charles said in a commanding tone..

"Grandpa, I'm sorry.. please I have to go." Alex said hurriedly with his eyes fillled to the brim with tears..

"Should I make the guards drag you to your room?"

"Grandpa, please.. I won't-"

" Guards." Grandpa Charles cut him in as a set of two huge men in suit entered the room...

"Grandpa, please." Alex said as his tears dropped..

"Take him away." Grandpa Charles said as the huge two men nodded their heads once as one took Alex's by one of his shoulder and the other did the same..

"Don't touch me." Alex said as he released his hands from them but they were too strong...

"Get off." Alex yelled at them trying to release their grip, but they were still strong for him...

Grandpa Charles made a short wave with his hand,as they took Alex's out..

"Get off me." Alex said as they pushed him to his to room..