Chapter Eighteen

Alex sat on his bed, with his mom's picture in his hand..

I  miss you mom. More and more as each day passes..She was like no other, and the world has lost one of it’s best..To the memory of someone so special I can’t quite believe she’s gone..The memories of you won't fade away.. Saying Goodbye to you was hard to say.. But I would cherish every moment we had together...

Alex's tears dropped on the picture again..

"Don't cry, it makes you look weak and ugly..Am always by your side."

Alex could remember the last thing his mother said,as he touched the necklace around his neck...

Alex stood up, hanged the picture back on the wall, when he looked at his study desk, when he remembered..

"My laptop." Alex said as he sat down on the chair, opening the desk box, bringing out a grey laptop...He switched on the laptop going straight to the internet...

He saw a message from Richard..

Richard: Where are you,the party is about to start..

Alex thought of what to say for a second..He locked up in his own room and he had already promised Richard,he would be there....

                            Alex: I would be right there..

Alex stood up from the chair, when he looked at the window, that was exactly his size...

As a smirk appeared on his face..

~°~°~
"So,umn.. I have to go." Alana said as she held her bag standing up..

"Oww, like right now?" Liam said with a puppy face making Alana smile,as he also stood up..

"I have a party, and my friend would have been waiting for me." Alana said..

"I could drop you there." Liam said..

"Hmmmmmmm." Alana hummed in a funny way, "Okay."

"Great." Liam said with a sweet smile.. as they left the restaurant...

Alana entered Liam's car, which smelled so cold and a nice strong cologne..

He's Rich, handsome and sweet, what more can I ask of? Nice pick, dad.

Alana thought as she giggled to herself...

They chatted all the way of the drive, Liam's car parked in front of Alana's school..

"Thanks, Bye." Alana said as she was left the car...

"Alana, wait." Liam said as he ran to her..

"What, did I forget something?" Alana said..

"You forgot this." Liam said, kissing her on the cheek, making Alana  widened her eyes more...He released the kiss cheek, but he was still close to Alana's face... Alana looked at Liam, who was still close to the face..

Alana hiccuped...

"Are you okay?" Liam said as he moved his face away from Alana..

"Yes, am fine." Alana said clearing her throat..

"Sorry, I acted to fast.. I just couldn't hold myself, I am sorry.. I didn't." Liam stuttered as Alana shut him up with a kiss on his lip..

"If you don't like the kiss, you could return it." Alana said as Liam held Alana's chin softly..

"Well, that's a tight situation." Liam said in a hush voice..

"How?" Alana said sliently..

"I want to kiss you back desperately, but you said if I don't like it, I should return it back..But I like it. "