Chapter Fifteen

Alex walked on the hallway of the dorm, when he had a call,he checked his phone to see who was calling.. He saw Big Bro...

It was his elder brother calling,he smiled at it... it's been two years,since his brother called him...

"Am I in trouble?" Alex muttered to himself as he picked the call...

"Hey,big bro." Alex said with a smile...

"Firstly,am not your brother, secondly,are you crazy?" Alex could hear a deep voice on the other line..

Yep,am in trouble...

"Am sorry, what did I do?" Alex said..

"You have the guts to beat up a student in school.. Alex Qin, you have given Dad a whole lot of trouble.."

"Wait, how is beating a student giving Dad a whole lot of trouble?" Alex asked, but he didn't hear any response.. "Hello."

"That's one of dad's shareholder's son." Alex heard from the other line making him widened his eyes...

"Be home, before ten." Alex could hear the person said...as the call ended...

Alex entered the dorm room, when he saw Richard was on his bed, with his novel on his face,as he snored...

"Did he sleep reading that book through the night?" Alex asked himself, making him smile...

"Richard." Alex came close to him,as he pat him on his chest,as he removed the novel from his face, putting it on the counter beside him..

"Richard." Alex called out his name, making Richard open his eyes slightly,as he rolled on his bed, stretching himself...

"Why are you waking me up? It's Wednesday for godsake.I need some rest." Richard said as he yawned..

"It would have been better, if you had said Saturday, people mostly rest Saturday,so stand up now."Alex said as he stood up from Richard's bed...

"Benjamin called." Alex said, making Richard jump off his bed..

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, maybe because of Jacob."

Richard widened his eyes, "So they already know, you had a fight with Jacob, what about your Dad?"

Alex inhaled heavily nodding his head, "Yes,he knows."

"My God..... I told you not to fight with that guy." Richard said as he stood up..

"It's not like that, my father has eyes in this freaking school, whatever I do, it's been reported to him." Alex said..

"Yeah, that's true.. okay so what are they saying now?"

"They want to see me."

"Who? Benjamin or your Dad?"

"Both of them."

Richard gasped, "Bruh, Benjamin hates you..No, he despises you, he won't even support you in front of your Dad."

"Yeah,the fact my elder brother hates is giving me hell headache."  Alex said..

".... Sorry, what about the party? Do they know about that too?"

"Yes, but I said, you were the one who organized the party."

"Okay, that's fair." Richard said nodding his head.. "When are you going to see them?"

"Now." Alex said making Richard widened his eyes..

"Now, what about your tattoo? What are you going to do about them?" Richard said..

"I would wear a long sleeves, don't worry.. you are making me nervous already." Alex said as he smiled..

"You are not happy, that's a fake smile." Richard said..

Alex pointed to his smile,"No, this is not a fake smile,am serious."

Richard scoff, "Okay, okay... hurry up and go meet them."

"Okay." Alex said as he entered the bathroom, switching on the shower....

~°~°~°~
Megan wore a A line short, off shoulder dress with white sneakers..She packed her hair in a ponytail,as she applied lip gloss and a little powder, she carried her bagback on her shoulders...

"Nothing is going to stop my today's lectures." Megan said to herself,as she looked at the long mirror, when she heard a groan, getting her attention...

Megan turned to see Alana dressed in a white sweater dress,a long boots reaching her laps, with a pair of sunglasses..

"How do I look?" Alana said as she gave me a pose..

"You look great." Megan said as she moved closer to her..

"Thanks."

"Where are you off to?"

"A date."

Megan smiled at herself, "What date?"

"A blind hook up date from my Dad." Alana said..

"Your Dad set you up on a date." Megan said, making Alana look at her...

"Weird right?" Alana said..

"No, not at all." Megan said..

"I have to go now, Bye." Alana said as she left the dorm..

"Of course, it's weird." Megan muttered to herself,as she left the dorm....