Chapter Thirteen

"Still reading the book?" Alex asked Richard who was on the bed so focused on the book..

"Yup." Richard said not taking a glance of Alex..

Alex scoffed, "Okay, but Crystal has been called me she said she has been calling you for a while now and you aren't picking your calls."

"She flirted with me, I gave her what she wanted and left her, tell her to stop disturbing me or you." Richard said slowly as he opened the next page of the book..

"My pleasure but I wished Amidala was here though." Alex said making Richard dropped his book as he looked at Alex..

"You said that on purpose." Richard said..

Alex tried to keep his laugh.."No."

"Seriously, Alex." Richard said...

"Come on, okay I said it on purpose but when last have you talked to her?"

"She said she doesn't like me on Valentine's day."

Alex laughed hardly, why Richard looked at him..

"What's is so funny?" Richard said as he sat on his bed..

"It was funny, am sorry but you still like her right?" Alex said..

"Of course, Infact I want to see her." Richard said..

"Then travel to Paris, she's there at least, you even have her address, surprise her." Alex said..

"No, she doesn't like me." Richard said as he lay down back on his bed, as he continued to read his novel..

"Stop acting like a baby." Alex said..

"I should leave school, just to surprise someone that doesn't even love me." Richard said..

"Well, if you still love her you can still have her, I mean you have a deep crush on her since when you were ten years old." Alex said..

"And I told her, I loved her when I was sixteen on Valentine's day and she said No instantly, like in front of me on Valentine's day." Richard said..

"Well okay, that wasn't really fair though but.." Alex said as he laughed again..

"Stop laughing." Richard said as he threw a pillow on Alex..

"Sorry, it's just funny." Alex said..

.................

Megan was sweating profusely as she break the egg, when the shell fell into it..

"Do it right." Granny Ella said as Megan nodded her head as she removed the shell.

"Pat oysters dry, and season with salt and pepper; set aside. Put flour, 1 beaten egg, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls. Dip each oyster in flour, then egg, then crumbs." Granny Ella said as Megan began to do it...

"Place on a floured plate. Heat butter in a 12″ nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oysters; fry, flipping once, until golden brown, 6-8 minutes. Whisk remaining eggs in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add eggs to pan with half the bacon and scallions."Granny Ella checked what Megan was doing..

"Hmm,weldon..,Cook until eggs are just set, about 3 minutes. Smooth over top; cover, and cook until top is set, about 5 minutes. Transfer omelette to a to a plate, and garnish with remaining bacon and scallions." Granny Ella said as Megan garnished it...

"Then Hangtown Fry is ready." Granny Ella said as Megan smelled the nice aroma...

" Granny Ella said as Megan smelled the nice aroma

"You are such a fast learner." Granny Ella said as they both sat down on the dinning table, so as William..

"Awwwn, thanks." Megan said..

"Are you coming tomorrow?" William asked as his mouth were filled with Hangtown fry..

"Yes, I would try and I still want to learn more from Granny." Megan said as Granny Ella smiled..

"The doors are opened." Granny Ella said making Megan smiled sweetly...