Chapter Four

Damn

"Umm" I said nervously looking around, when everywhere was just slient, They were waiting for drama..

"My phone?" He said as he brought out my phone from his pocket..

"Why are you talking so rude? Weren't you the one who took the wrong phone?" I said, taking my bag, trying to look for his phone..

I gasped, as I turned my head slowly to him..

"What?" He asked, still giving me a deadly...

"I think, I forgot your phone in my dorm." I said sliently..

"Shit." He said as he took my hand and dragged me out of the class...

"Stop." I said trying to loosen his grip from him, as he continued to dragged me through the hallways till we reached the slient stairs which was almost my dorm..

"Conceited prince." I said out of anger with a shout making him stop his tracks..

"What?" He said as I continue to breath heavily...

I gave him a slap on his left cheek, pointing my finger to his face..

"Don't you ever try what you did with me today... Ever." I said with my eyes filled to the brim with tears...

Yes, he was over reacting.. Just because of him, I missed my first class in college, Why?

I could feel hot tears on my cheek

"Stay here."

I went upstairs, entering my room, tears escaped my eyes followed by the fist meeting the wall, I covered my face with my shaking hands...

I miss my Mom..

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Did I do anything wrong?" Alex thought as he rested his back on the cold walls waiting for her...

I touched the cheek, she slapped me, which was hot..

Damn

I could hear heavy thuds coming down the stairs..

I saw Megan coming downstairs, looking all angry..

"Here." Megan said giving me my phone as I collected it..

"Bye." She added as she left..

"You should be honored." I said stopping her tracks,as she looked at me..

"About what?" Megan asked..

"First girl to hit me." I whispered close to her ear,as I scoffed leaving her there...

I walked through the hallways, when I saw Mackenzie..

"What's up with you today?" Mackenzie asked as I gave her a questioning look..

"What do you mean?"

"You dragged Megan out of the class in front of everyone,why?" Mackenzie asked..

" How's that your business?" I said..

"Am your girlfriend, Alex." She said as I scoffed

" Seriously,we are doing this right now? Like seriously.." I said..

"Of course, everyone is talking about it." She said..

"Mackenzie, it's meant to be spread,News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens." I said..

"Alex," Mackenzie yelled a little.. "Don't make it spread." She added..

"And who the fuck do you think you are talking to?" I yelled..

"Alex,am your girlfriend."

"No, you asked me out,I didn't." I said..

" But you kissed me, when I asked you out." She said..

"So, does it matter? I don't love you,I just needed you for pleasure." I said..

" Really, you son of a bitch...Do you think you can just use me like that and dump me." Mackenzie said as she hit my chest a few times..

" Am doing it already." I said as I held her hands hitting my chest

" You don't mess with Mackenzie Nelly." Mackenzie said in a hush voice..

" You don't mess with Alex Qin,so don't be too obsessed."