Chapter Nineteen

"So you jumped out of the window?" Richard said with a confused face as he looked at Alex..

Alex nodded his head, "Hmm"

"Your grandfather punished you and you ran out of the house."

"Hmm"

"Are you crazy?" Richard said..

"Who isn't?"

"Alex, why would you do that?"

"Have you ever been to a party where the owner of the party isn't there?" Alex asked as he sat down on the couch of his house..

The house was fully decorated and ready for the real fun..

"Yes, I have actually, there was a time the groom didn't come the bride almost ran mad." Richard said as he sat down on the center table looking at Alex..

"Really, like who wouldn't be?" Alex said with a chuckle.

"Like seriously, I see wedding as a good thing and a nice blessing." Richard said with so much inspiration in his face..

"I think Romeo and Juliet has done you a pretty lot of things, I see marriage as a funeral."

"It's not."

"It is, it's not easy to love or think you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, I mean why would you want to spend your life with someone just one person, why? I actually see it as selfishness." Alex said..

"Well actually, you have a point but marriage is not like a funeral." Richard said as he stood up..

"Whatever." Alex said with a scoff..

"But Alex, do you think there is anything like happy ending?" Richard said slowly..

"Here we go again with the Romeo boy?" Alex said making him roll eyes...

"No, am serious." Richard said firmly..

Alex stood up, putting his hand on Richard's shoulder.."Am having a party not a serious deep stupid annoying question that's so hard to answer."

"Alex, it's just a question..it won't ruin the party."

"No,Romeo."

.............
"Am not going to the party." Megan argued with Alana.

"You are." Alana said, "So what do you want to wear?"

Megan sighed softly, "Am not good at party."

"Then start getting used to it." Alana said with a smile..

"You keep blushing red, what's the problem?" Megan said as Alana smiled more..

"Nothing, it's just that.. Your friend is in love." Alana said slowly..

"With the guy that kissed her in the night in front of the school." Megan said making Alana look at her surprised..

"Wait, you saw us."

"Yeah, nice catch." Megan said with a smile..

"He's cute, right?"

"Well, yeah." Megan said..

"I know right, he's cute, rich and sweet."

"So are you dating already?"

"Well,we are dating already." Alana said as she went to her wardrobe, and started to check out some dresses..

"Alana, did he ask you out?"

"Enough with the questions, I found a perfect dress for you." Alana said as she brought a dress out as she giggled..

"Am not wearing that." Alana said..