Chapter Forty Seven

"Alana already has a val partner, Lucky you." Megan said as she sipped her iced coffee with a straw.

"I know right, Liam is taking me to Chicago." Alana said.

"Woah, that's what we call a romantic guy, Megan what do you want to do for val?" Charles said as Megan just twirled her straw round the iced coffee.

"Stay at the dorm and watch Encanto, after I would read a book,Call Me By Your Name." Megan said.

"You are such a sadist." Alana said as she scoffed, facing Charles who was beside her, "What are you doing for Val?"

"Umm,I was thinking,I would take Megan on a date," Charles sa as Megan looked at him surprisingly by Alana gasped, "But I guess, she has other plans."

"Plans,do you call that plans, of course she's going on a date with you." Alana said as Charles smiled.

"Hello,my opinion is needed here." Megan said.

"Even if you say Yes or No, your opinion isn't needed." Alana said to Megan as she faced Charles, "So, Yes it's a date, don't worry she would wear the best dress, make-up,I know you trust me." Alana said as she smiled happily.

"Aren't you going to Chicago?" Megan said.

"Well, Yes but before that we are going shopping." Alana said.

"Shopping? For what?" Megan said as Charles just watched the drama.

"Valentine of course." Alana said with a scoff.

"Valentine, it's just one.. day." Megan said.

"One day of love that should be spent expensively." Alana said.

"Bills on me." Charles said lifting up his credit card as Alana collected it gracefully, giving Megan a smirk.

~°~°~
"Let's go for shopping." Britteny said as she held Alex's hand.

"You texted my Dad that I left you in school all alone just because you want to go shopping." Alex said.

"You went to that old granny house,I needed you for shopping,duh and the only option I had was to call your father." Britteny said.

"So if you wanted to kiss me but I don't feel like kissing you, would you call my Dad?" Alex said moving closer to Britteny, lifting his eyebrow up.

"I would umm I think of something different." Britteny said as Alex scoffed tiredly moving away from Britteny...As he walked close to his car..

"Are you going shopping or not?" Alex said as Britteny hummed, moving closer to the car..

~°~°~
"You know Charles seems like a nice guy." Alana said as they walked round the shopping mall, looking for clothes to wear.

"I know but he loves Britteny and I love someone that's engaged." Megan said as Alana held her hand.

"You deserve a prince charming." Alana said as she looked at Megan..

"I know, I think I deserve a prince charming." Megan said as she breathed in when she saw Liam with a girl.

"Isn't that Liam?" Megan said, pointing forward as Alana turned around seeing Liam shopping and laughing with a girl.

"What the?" Alana said angrily as she clenched her fist.

"Don't fight." Megan said, "Keep cool,they might be friends or family."

"Only one way to find out." Alana said as she gave Megan the credit card, straightened her clothes as she walked towards Liam while Megan can't just wait to watch the drama...

Alana walked close to Liam as she wrapped her hands around Liam's neck, giving him a kiss, Liam was surprised with the kiss but he wrapped his hand round Alana's waist,as Alana took his hand taking it to touch her ass as she continued to kiss him.

"Alana is crazy." Megan said with a laugh as she looked at the girl who was with Liam as the girl just watched them.

"Alana,stop." Liam said in between the kiss but Alana continued to kiss him, "Ala.. Stop." Liam said as he pushed Alana a little. "What's your problem?"

"Why did you just kiss me back like that? What if I was some random girl?" Alana said as she folded her hands.

"Stop,I know how I feel when I'm with you." Liam said.

Alana scoffed, "Oh really, where are you here? Shouldn't you be 'busy' by now?" Alana air quoted.

"I came with a friend, that's all." Liam said as he pointed to the girl as Alana turned.

"Hazel, this Alana, Alana this Hazel." Liam said as he huffed.

"Hi, I'm Alana, Liam's girlfriend." Alana said as she wrapped her hand round Liam's waist.

"Hazel,his best friend." Hazel said with a smile.

"He never told me he had a female bestie." Alana said as she pinched Liam's back.

"Ahh," Liam winced in pain as he massaged his back.

"Are you okay?" Alana asked as Liam just nodded his head.

"Well, what a bad bestie I have." Hazel said in a painful mocking way as she looked at Liam.

"Hazel, it's not that, I just didn't have ti.."

"What are you guys doing here?" Alana said as Hazel looked at her, while Liam just scoffed, massaging his temples.

"Well, I would be having a beach Valentine with my boyfriend,so Liam would help me pick some bikini." Hazel said.

"I'm sorry, would you test the bikini in front of him?" Alana asked.

Hazel nodded her head, "Yes."

"Umm, Hazel let's go," Liam said to Hazel as he looked at Alana giving her a kiss on the lip, "I would text you." He said with a smile as he walked..

"Wait, Liam, Hazel, can you excuse us for a moment?" Alana said to Hazel as Hazel looked at Liam before nodding her head.

"Sure." Hazel said as she walked away.

"Alana, what's the problem?" Liam said.

"I umm, I need you, like right now." Alana said.

"Now, my friend needs me, Valentine is tomorrow, I need to help her in picking." Liam said.

"Don't worry, she would pick for herself." Alana said as she dragged Liam, waving Megan bye.

Alana took Liam to the dressing room as she pushed him to the chair,as she walked closer to him, with her legs at the side of his legs,as she sat on him, feeling how hard he is against her.

"Did she turn you on?" Alana said as her face was close to Liam.

"Do you really think she can do better than you?" Liam said as he immediately covered his mouth.

"What do you mean better than me?" Alana asked as she looked at him with a questioning look.

"Babe, I can explain." Liam said as Alana slapped him, as she stood up, covering her mouth with her shaky fingers.

"Did you have sex with her?" Alana said.

"Please, babe just calm down and I would explain." Liam said as he stood up, moving closer to Alana.

"Don't you dare move close to me?" Alana said.

"Baby please, we only had sex the day you broke up with me, I was devastated and needed someone to talk to, I didn't know it was going to end up like that." Liam said.

"It's over." Alana said as she left the dressing room..