Chapter Forty

"Never Have I?" Megan asked as Alana, Amidala, Brittney, and the two other guys sat round the table.

"Yes, I would say Never Have I slept with anyone and whoever has done it would take a sip of alcohol and if I who said the sentence has done it, I would also drink the alcohol." Richard said as Alana clapped happily.

"Can't wait." Alana said.

"Great, I would start first, Never Have I.." Richard was cut in.

"Hey, don't start without us." Mackenzie said as she was dragging Jacob with her.

"Who invited them?" Alex said sliently.

"I only invited Mackenzie not that cute guy." Britteny said as she pouted her lip as Alex gave a deadly glare.

"Sorry, we are late." Mackenzie said as she sat beside Brittney while Jacob sat beside Megan, while both Megan and Jacob looked at themselves uncomfortably.

Alex folded his fists, as he stood up from his seat, moving closer to Jacob's ear.

"Get up." Alex whispered in Jacob's ear as Jacob scoffed.

"Why would I want to do that?" Jacob said sliently.

"Because this is my house and my party." Alex said sliently.

Jacob scoffed, "I will let that slide, Alex." As he stood up from the seat, going to where Alex was sitting before as Alex sat down beside Megan with a smile.

"So let's begin." Richard said as he breathed in.

"I would go first." Alana said, "Never Have I sneaked out of the house." Alana said as she drank the alcohol, as everyone also drank but Megan didn't drink.

"Don't tell me, you have never sneaked out of the house before?" Amidala asked Megan with a questioning surprised look.

"Why would I want to do that? When there's nothing to hide about." Megan said as Brittney cleared her throat not believing what Megan had just said.

"You know, there's no need to lie about not sneaking out, we are all sinners." Britteny said.

"But she has never done it before." Jacob said as everyone looked at him, "What? It's just the fact."

"How do you know?" Mackenzie said as Jacob cleared his throat.

"Not because of the fact, I've never sneaked out of the house,we should turn it into an issue." Megan said as Alex just looked with a smirk on his face.

"Because she's dating Jacob, that's why he knows." Britteny said.

"Used to." Alex said as they looked at him.

"What are you saying, Alex?" Britteny said slowly and sliently.

"Used to, they used to date and I wouldn't want you to make it a topic, Brittney." Alex said as he looked at her with a deadly glare, causing a slience.

"Okay,my turn," David,one of the guy said, "Never Have I slept with anyone in this group." He said as he drank.

Britteny, Richard, Alex, Jacob, Mackenzie and Amidala drank but Megan just looked at the cup as she looked at Alex who had a smirk on his face.

"Tight situation, right?" Alex whispered in Megan's ear as she held the cup tightly, taking a sip.

"The holy also had sex." Britteny said as she chuckled.

"What's your problem with me?" Megan said.

"Wait,is it Jacob? Did he fuck you really hard?" Britteny asked with a mocking smile.

"Yes." Megan said as Jacob and Alex looked at her shockly, "Are you happy? He fucked me really hard that I forgot my own name."

Britteny cleared her throat nervously, "Well,I didn't expect you to say that so easily." She said as Megan scoffed, "My turn, Never Have I come to a guy's house to seduce him?" Britteny sat looking at Megan as she sipped the alcohol.

"Why are you looking at me?" Megan asked.

"Aren't you going to drink?" Britteny said.

"And why would I want to seduce a girl?" Megan said.

Britteny said, "But yesterday or two days ago,you were wearing Alex's jumper."

"What?" Jacob said shockly.

"Brittney, they didn't do anything, circumstances just made a wear his jumper." Richard said.

"You had sex with him and you didn't tell me." Alana said sliently.

Megan bited her lower lip with guilty.

"Yes,we had sex,is there any problem?" Alex said as Megan looked at him.

"You had sex with her?" Amidala said as she scoffed sadly.

"My turn." Richard said as he looked at Alex, "Never Have I fallen in love with someone that doesn't love me." Richard said as he gulped the alcohol,so as Amidala, Brittney and Jacob.

"Never Have I broken up with someone I still love." Jacob said as he gulped the whole alcohol.

"I'm done playing this game." Megan said dryly as she stood up, leaving the place.