Chapter Twenty Six

Megan ran upstairs to the restricted area of the school, when she saw Richard bending, patting Alex's should, who was sitting on the floor with his back laid on the wall.

"Alex." Megan said slowly, as she walked closer to him, bending down.

Alex looked at Megan.

"Are you happy?" Alex asked slowly.

Megan shooked her head, "No, am not.. and I'm so sorry."

Alex scoffed sadly, as he tried to hold the urge to cry, "Am now a laughing stock."

"We could work it out, maybe you could go to another school or talk to the principal, he could help." Megan said hurriedly.

Alex stood up, as Megan did the same.

"I'm a nobody bearing somebody's name." Alex said giving Megan a deadly glare.

"No, you are somebody with a great person name, you have a name that means you are somebody." Megan said as tears brim in her eyes.

"It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to." Alex yelled a little.

"Alex, names has powers." Megan said slowly as her tears dropped.

"The menu is not the meal, Megan."

"Alex please,I would talk to Alana.. she would make things work." Megan said.

"You don't understand,do you? Even if Alana delete that shit,the whole world already knows? They already have something to use against my father's company." Alex yelled again.

"Alex, let's take things slowly." Richard said.

"There's load of pranks waiting for me downstairs,imgine I vomited blood for the freaking for time." Alex said.

"Just think of it like an illusion." Megan said.

"Can you guys stop saying ‘illusion’" Alex said.

"Okay, maybe you need a distraction, something to distract." Megan said.

"Yes, that sounds brilliant, distraction but what exactly distract you?" Richard said as he caressed his cheek thinking of something.

“Well,I take my kissing very serious.”

Megan could remember what Alex said..

"I have an idea."

~°~°~
"You could please tell me your plan?" Alex said close to Megan's ear as they walked on the hallway with Richard beside them.

"I just hope, there isn't a prank for you because I don't feel comfortable with my plan either." Megan said as they walked on the stairs, when red  liquid fell in front of them.

"Who the fuck did that?" Richard yelled as he looked up when he saw people videoing and giggling, when he saw four guys carrying a bucket as he ran to catch them..

"Hey,stop." Richard yelled..

Alex felt the urge to vomit again.

"Alex, it's not blood, it's just a mixture of liquid." Megan said as she held his cheek.

"Was this your perfect plan?" Alex said slowly trying to keep the urge as he used his shaking hand to cover mouth.

"No." Megan said as she removed his hand, moving her face closer to Alex's, closing her eyes, she gave Alex a peck on his lip...her lips brushed his, like butterfly wing, just so long enough that he could inhale her, feeling the warmth of her skin...Alex finds his way in Megan's mouth, the kiss was deepended,Alex used his hand to caress Megan's cheek, Megan kissed him like she wanted to be kissed..

"Alex." Richard said slowly,as he walked a step on the stairs..

Megan released the kiss slowly, giving Alex a smile.

"Umm sorry I kissed you like that,it was just a distraction,Look you didn't vomit." Megan said nervously.

"Taste like candy," Alex said making Megan giggle. "It's  fine." He added as he breathed in, looking at Richard,who was giving him a smile.

"So, kissing was your distraction." Richard said making   Alex scoff.

"I better start going." Megan said as she left them, while Alex kept looking at her back as she walked away.

Richard hit Alex's shoulder..

"Just say you like her."

"Maybe her kiss." Alex said.