Chapter Forty Six

"Do you want to talk about the party or not?" Charles asked Megan as he sipped an iced orange juice, looking at Megan who was sitting opposite him in a restaurant.

"No," Megan said as she took a cookie beside her, taking a small bite.

"You like him, don't you?" Charles said.

"He's every girl's dream, you shouldn't be surprised." Megan said as she dropped the cookie back to the plate.

Charles scoffed, "Every girl's dream? We are all somebody's dream."

"Why are you in California?" Megan said, changing the topic as Charles looked at her.

"What's with the question?" Charles whispered playfully.

"Just answer the question."

"I came for Britteny." Charles whispered.

"Is she like your crush or something? Because she's crazy." Megan said as Charles chuckled.

"She's my ex girlfriend and the crazy part, that's just because you don't understand her."

"I don't want to even understand her, I don't even understand myself not to talk of her." Megan said with a little hiss. "By the way, why is she your ex?"

"Because she broke up with me just because of Alex and I had to come to California to look for her and take back what's taken from me." Charles said as he pouted his lip sadly.

"Sorry." Megan said as Charles eyes filled with tears..

"But I guess that can't happen anymore." Charles said as he put his head up not to allow the tears to drop, "God, I'm so stupid, I'm fucking crying in front of a girl." Charles said with a sad laugh as Megan laughed.

"It's fine, but how do feel about the whole thing happening?" Megan said as Charles looked at her.

"Drama and pain, this whole thing is a drama but it's so painful to watch because you think you already know the end but it's has a lot of plot twist." Charles said.. "Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional, I guess I don't have a choice but to feel a little pain."

"I don't believe in pain management anymore, I believe in trying to cure persistent pain." Megan said as Charles let out a small laugh.

"I should have known, I was just blind then, I should have said something when I saw Britteny hanging Alex's pictures on the wall but I thought he was just an idol and that she can never cheat on me, she had a lot of things secrets but I just let it slide off." Charles said.

"Never trust a pretty girl with ugly secrets." Megan said, giving Charles a wink as he laughed.

~°~°~
"Amidala, you can talk to me." Richard said to Amidala as they both sat down on the bed of his dorm.

"You should understand that I am not happy." Amidala said.

"Because of Alex's engagement, right?" Richard said.

Amidala breathed in heavily, "I love Alex and you know that more than anyone."

"So what do you want to do? At least you can't cut off the announced engagement."

"I want to leave California for a while and go somewhere else."

"I thought you said, you came back to California just because of Alex and now you are leaving because of him." Richard said as Amidala cried.

"Then, what do you want me to do? My younger sister is getting married to my long time crush." Amidala said as Richard hugged her.

"Take it easy, I'm here." Richard said as he looked into her eyes.

"You are always there when I need you." Amidala said as she looked back at Richard, their eyes looked at each other for a minute as Richard brought his head closer to her as Amidala licked her lip, Richard kissed Amidala slowly before releasing it but their face was still close to each other as they breathed heavily, Amidala brought her face closer, as her lips brushed Richard's soft and warm lips, Richard's parted slightly allowing Amidala's lips to slip inside as Richard wrapped his hands round Amidala's tiny waist.

Warmth blossomed in Richard's chest,sparks ignited as Amidala leaned closer,lips brushing together, tentatively, for the first time,the smell of Amidala's perfume,of the soft peachy scent,was dizzying butterflies dancing in a stomach. But warmth consumed her as she leaned into the deep kiss, Richard's lips impossibly soft against hers, Richard's hand went under Amidala's skirt as she moaned the pleasure,their bodies was pressed against the bed as they could feel their thuds breath...

~°~°~
"Can you stop following me?" Alex said to Brittney who was following him on the school's hallway.

"Come on, we are couples." Britteny said as she held Alex's fingers who removed his hands away from hers.

"Why are you so obesssed with me? I didn't ask you out, remember.. it's just a contract marriage." Alex whispered the last part.

"Does it matter? All that matters is we are going to get married after school, I really can't wait." Britteny said,"How many babies do you want to have?"

"I wish to have lots of babies but not with you." Alex said as he walked faster out of the school as Britteny ran to catch up with him.. But Alex had already gotten to his car and drove off.

.............

Alex knocked on a door as Granny Ella opened the door..

"Alex." Granny Ella said as Alex hugged her, "Come on in." She added as Alex entered the house.

"Where's Willy?" Alex said.

"Uncle Alex." William said as he ran to hug him as Alex carried him..

"Woah, you have grown so big." Alex said as William giggled.

"Am I entitled to say Fuck you now?" William said.

"Shh, you don't want her to hear." Alex said as he pointed to Granny Ella who was in the kitchen.

"Oops, sorry." William said.

"You are not entitled till you are eighteen." Alex said.

"But that's really long,I have like twelve years just to say that." William said sadly as he pouted his lips.

"You gonna have to wait,bro." Alex said as he sat on the couch with William.

"Your tattoos,why do you have it?" William said.

"Uhhh,Because I love it." Alex said.

"Don't people complain about it?" William said.

"I don't give a fuck what people complain about."