Chapter Thirty Nine

"So, are you ready?" Alana said as Megan tied her in a ponytail, looking at the mirror.

"Do I look ready?" Megan said as she turned to look at Alana who was dressed in white bumshort, a blue floral crop top and a black slippers.

"Of course." Alana said as she took Megan to the long mirror, "You look like a Disney princess waiting for her prince charming." She added with a smile.

Megan was dressed in a yellow bumshort, a white off shoulder top that had a little red on it with a white slippers.

"You know it would have been more sensible, if you said that when I'm wearing a ball gown not a casual dress." Megan said as she looked at Alana.

"Hello, I'm trying to be a good friend here." Alana said with a scoff and a eye roll.

~°~°~
Megan and Alana got to Alex's house,they pressed the doorbell when Richard opened the door, who was in a

"Well, I'm surprised you guys came, especially you Megan." Richard said with a smirk.

Megan smiled at him as he let them in.

"Does Richard knows about what happened between I and Alex?....Of course,he should know,he is his best friend."

Megan thought as they walked inside the living room as Megan remembered the moment as she shook her head off to forget about it.

Richard opened a big glass door,which showed the outside of the house, which was really big,it had a big swimming pool.

Megan's eyes caught Alex was sitting on the floor of the swimming with his leg inside with Britteny beside him as they laughed, Megan burned with rage seeing the both of them together, she also saw Amidala and two other guys who was seated round t...

Megan's eyes caught Alex was sitting on the floor of the swimming with his leg inside with Britteny beside him as they laughed, Megan burned with rage seeing the both of them together, she also saw Amidala and two other guys who was seated round the table as they were talking with some laugh.

"This is going to be the best pool party ever." Alana said as she walked to where Amidala was,as they both hugged each other.

"I never knew there was a swimming pool." Megan said to Richard said he scoffed.

"As big as this house is,you expect us not to have it not to have a pool." Richard said as he walked away.

"Not every big house has a pool." Megan muttered under her breath as she folded her hands and pouted her lip like a baby.

Megan walked to the swimming pool, removing her slippers as she sat down on the floor, putting her legs inside the swimming pool,as she felt the cold water on her feet, she breathed out as she looked at the dark sky, which had lots of stars.

She looked opposite her to look where Alex was seated but couldn't find him but only Brittney who was already inside the pool, swimming back and forth.

"Looking for someone?" Alex said close to her ear as she shriek timidly as Megan looked at him who had a smirk on his face.