Chapter Sixteen

Megan was walking through the school hallway...

"Am going to have lectures without any interruption." Megan said as she smiled to herself, when she saw Alex walking fast...Alex was dressed in a grey long sleeves cardigan,a black long tight jean and a grey sneekers...

"Alex." She called out his name but Alex didn't reply but pass by...

"What's up with him?" Megan said to herself... "Hmm, like I care." She said walking to class...

Alex walked close to his black Mercedes Benz...

He started the engine and drove off, his car stopped at a big house...

One of his dad's smallest house in California

It has been long Alex came here, maybe because they didn't invite him or he was scared to come into any of his father's house...

Alex breathed out, as he came out of his car, going straight into the house...

He opened the door, when he saw his Dad, Benjamin, Grandpa Charles, the two twins which was already big probably fourteen years old and Mrs.Qin,his father's wife.. They were seated on the dinning table, as they were laughing happily...

Alex just stood there, not knowing what to do, whether to greet them or leave the house...

"Sir Alex." A young maid called out his name, as it interrupted the family's happy time...

Mr.Qin, Alex's father cleared his throat... He stood up from his seat, as he walked closer to Alex..

Alex tried to move back, but the wall was blocking his way...

Mr.Qin was already an inch apart from him..

"Dad." Alex said as his father gave him a slap on his left cheek..

"You... How dare you beat up Jacob?" Mr.Qin said making Alex look at him surprised..

First day of entering this house, am getting a slap...

"Am sorry." Alex said as he held his cheek..

"Lucas Qin." Grandpa Charles said as he cleared his throat..

Mr.Qin turned to look at his father, "Dad, this boy is giving a lot of trouble." He then looked at Alex, "I regretted giving birth to you."

Alex had eyes were filled to the brim with tears....

"That Jacob boy must have done something to Alex for him to punch." Grandpa Charles said walking closer to them, when he held Alex and dragged him to the dinning table...

"But grandpa, Dad lost twenty million just because of him." Benjamin said, as Alex sat opposite Benjamin on the dinning chair...

"Your father has more than that in is account." Grandpa Charles said as he sat down in front of the dinning...

"But grandpa-" Benjamin said..

"Come on, he's just coming back from school, let him have a nice welcome not a bad one." Grandpa said as Mr.Qin went to sit beside his wife...

"Chris and Christine,greet Uncle Alex." Grandpa Charles called out the twins whom were looking at Alex...

"Hi Uncle Al-" Chris said but was cut in my Christine's hit..

"Dad said,we shouldn't talk to him, he's a bad boy." Christine blurted out, making Alex widened his eyes..

"Benjamin, did you really tell your kids that?" Grandpa Charles said looking at Benjamin,who scoffed..

"Yes, I did.." Benjamin said..

"Tell them, it's wrong..." Grandpa Charles said to Benjamin as he faced the twins, "You should always greet your elders okay? Especially Uncle Qin."

The twins nodded their heads..

"Hi, Uncle Alex." They both choursed..

"How are you doing?" Alex said with a smile..

"Fi-" The twins were about to reply when Benjamin interrupted...

"Dad,Alex has a tattoo."

Making grandpa Charles spit his water out, while Alex gave Benjamin a deadly glare, making Benjamin smirk...

"Alex,is it true?" Grandpa Charles asked, making Alex look round the table, his father was waiting desperately for his answer...

"Roll up your sleeves." Mr.Qin..

"Dad, Benjamin is just been childish." Alex said as he scoffed laugh..

"Roll up the sleeves." Mr.Qin said in a commanding tone..

Shit..