Chapter Thirty

"You look cute."

Megan looked at Alex with tears in her eyes, "Why are you always around when you don't even want me near you?"

"Because I'm trouble,am a bad luck and I don't want that to affect you because it is actually happening already." Alex said as he took Megan's up by lifting her up from the ground.

"Why do you think you are trouble?..Well yes you are because you always have this annoying attitude."

"And why are you always talking to me, when you know I always push you away? I mean, I kissed you in front of Richard." Alex said.

"Because I'm comfortable with you, I don't know why am comfortable with you, but why do you always kiss me everytime you get? It's annoying."

Alex smirked, "I don.."

"Megan." Charles called out as he moved closer to them.

"Oh hey." Megan said with a smile.

"I was just about to go to a coffee shop,do you want to go?" Charles said as Megan smiled  nodding her hand, while Alex looked at them with disgust.

Charles held Megan's hand as he wanted to move.

"I have plans with Megan already." Alex said holding Megan's other hand.

Charles scoffed, still holding Megan's hand, "But you were here, when she nodded her head."

"And you were here when you saw us talking,you actually interrupted her and she nodded her head but she didn't say Yes." Alex said as Megan looked at them awkwardly.

"Guys, can you please let go?" Megan said as she tried to release her hand but no success.

"Let go of her." Charles said.

"Like I said,we have plans," Alex moved a inch to Charles but still holding Megan's hand, "A steamy plan." Alex said as he smirked.

Charles gritted his teeth, "I don't have your time."

"Time, what's time?" Alex said with a smirk.

"She's my time." Charles said bringing Megan a little closer to him but Alex still held Megan's hand firmly.

"It's the time you wasted for your rose,that makes your rose so important but she isn't your rose." Alex said as he dragged Megan forcely, making her hand being released from Charles's,as Megan stood beside Alex.

"Megan, His plans or mine?" Charles said making Megan look at Alex who wasn't looking at her as she pouted her lip.

Alex released his hand from Megan.

"Charles, let's go." Megan said moving close to Charles, holding his hand.

As they left, Alex looked at them as they walked, Alex bit his lower lip as he left.

"So embarrassing,huh." Alex could hear a tiny voice making him stop his tracks,he looked around and saw a girl walking closer to him.

SHE was in a blonde long straight hair, light skinned, brown eyes,5.3ft tall,red rosy full lip.

"You were watching?" Alex asked as he looked at her.

"Sorry, I just couldn't miss the fun." She said as she stopped in front of Alex.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Alex said as he walked.

"Their was something you said about time," She said as she moved closer to Alex as he turned around. "Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.

"Don't you know me?" She said stopping Alex's tracks.

Alex turned around, "No but you look familiar."

"If I look familiar,why don't you just ask me?" She said.

"What if am wrong?" Alex said.

"What if you are not?" She said.

"Okay, who are you?" Alex said as he huffed.

"Britteny Sriy." Britteny said.

"Sriy." Alex repeated the word as he tried thinking, "I've heard that name before."

"Well yes,am Amidala's sister." Britteny said