Chapter Seven

Megan began to breath in and out heavily, when she felt a hand on her shoulders... It was Alana..

"You slapped Alex?" Alana asked..

Oh, so his name is Alex...

Megan thought as she nodded her head with s smile..

"Not actually, slap slap.. it was just a slap, normal slap." Megan said nervously, as Alana still gave her a confusing look..

"Yes, it's a slap." Megan said..

"Wow." Alana said as she took a cup of coffee from the counter, giving me..

"Oh, you ordered another." Megan said as she collected the coffee..

"What? Do you want to collect yours from Alex?" Alana said raising her left eyebrow up..

"Nope." Megan said..

"How about we have a walk?" Alana said as Megan nodded her head...

..........

"So how did you know Alex?" Alana asked Megan as they both walked on the streets side by side..

"Well, concidental accident, actually." Megan said as she sipped her coffee..

More like a worst accident ever..

Megan thought...

"So his name is Alex right?" Megan asked Alana..

" Yeah, Alex Qin.. Half Korean,half American." Alana said as she giggled to herself

"Rare race." Megan muttered under her breath..

"How did you meet-"

"Tell me about yourself?" Megan interruptted Alana making Alana changed her reaction into a nervous one..

"I don't want to talk about it." Alana said.. as Megan nodded her head slowly..

"Scary past, right?" Megan asked..

"It's not about that.. Just if tell you about myself, like my age, my parents.. I would have to talk about my past which I don't want to remember." Alana said..

"Everyone has a scary past, but let me tell you something." Megan stopped her tracks facing Alana,  "If you think your past is scary, how about the future, the future is more scarier but you can't run back to your past just because you are running away from your future." Megan added.

" What are you trying to say?" Alana said trying to understand Megan's word..

Megan breathed out, "You are still going to face a lot of things in the future, that you would have to stand up for yourself and fight,I mean,our past is a like a test and the future is the exam, everyone is always prepared for exams, your past has thought you what to do for your future."

"Deep,I never knew you were this brilliant in words." Alana said as they began to walk..

"I myself don't even know,I could say something like that... maybe I've been reading too many novels." Megan said as she giggled at herself..

"When am ready,I  would tell you." Alana said..

"No problem." Megan said, smiling to herself..

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Alana asked making Megan stop her tracks....

~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Alex walked on the passenger's road, with Richard beside him..

"Okay, what was that all about?" Richard asked as Alex sipped his coffee..

" It tastes nice." Alex said showing him the coffee as he began to walk leaving Alex behind..

"Bruhh." Richard said dragging the word,as he ran to catch up with Alex..

"Okay, who's that girl?" Richard asked..

"Megan White." Alex said as he sipped his coffee..

"Do you like her?" Richard asked making Alex stop his tracks..

Alex looked at Richard, "First, No, I don't like her, Second, even if I like.. I don't need your help."

"What's the third?" Richard asked as Alex sipped his coffee..

"Sometimes, you make me feel stupid." Alex said as he walked away..

"You are the stupid one." Richard said as he walked closer to Alex..

"So when is your party?" Richard asked but

"Isn't that Jacob?" Alex asked Richard as he was looking forward..

It was Jacob with a girl, talking and laughing together,as Jacob lay his back on a pole..

"Yeah." Richard said as he smirked..

"With a girl?" Alex asked again..

"Yep." Richard said, "Obviously  , you are not blind." He said sliently..

"Richard." Alex called..

"Hmm." Richard hummed in response..

"When last have you watched a boxing game?" Alex said giving Richard a wicked smirk..

"Two weeks."

"Do you want to watch one?" Alex said as Richard looked at Alex for a few seconds.

" No,no,no... come on, you want to fight Jacob,are you kidding yourself?" Richard said..

"Come on, just a few punches." Alex said as he shrug..

"No, do you want your Dad to know?" Richard said...

As Alex shriek in timid, just hearing the word father "We would handle that later."

"Alex." Richard said..

"Come on, don't be a fun spoiler."Alex  said as he dragged Richard by hand as they walked close to Jacob...

"Jacob." Alex said as he hit Jacob hard on his left shoulder..

"Oww." Jacob winced in pain..

"Hi." The young girl said..

"Come back, later." Alex said in a sweet commanding tone making the girl scoff, leaving the place..

"Rude." Richard muttered under his breath, looking at Alex...

"Can we talk for just two minutes?" Alex said...

"And when did we start talking?" Jacob asked as Alex scoffed with a laugh..

"Just now." I said..

"Umm, okay." Jacob said..

" But not here." Alex said as he took Jacob to a enclosed building... With Richard following them along..

"Do you want me to hold the coffee for you?" Richard asked Alex..

"No, it's Megan's." Alex said..

"Just say you like her, what's the stress?" Richard murmured to himself...

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jacob asked as Alex gave him a punch..

"Damn." Richard said...